Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars The Old Republic Looking for old friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA deleted the goon spam, but they are trying more subtle ways now... seriously this makes things all the more fun. See the post below:

Dear MrsMolle,

plorp has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - THE Band of Brothers founded by SirMolle READY for Launch - in the Galactic Republic Recruitment forum of STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...3&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    We will find you here. There is no place you can hide.

Welcome to SWTOR

~@~Llondon~@~

Comment

Umm I wish I had seen this sooner, im on my way to apply... I was hoping to see you guys there \o/ Yatta

Speaking gibberish the shrieking drivel almost making sense.

Comment

Annoying girlfriend bought it.. had to buy it now else I loose tit privilege's (wait.. I had them?)
        "I Shoot first and ask about your Veldspar mining technique later!"

Comment

http://bandofbrothers.cixx6.com

Please sign up HERE and send MrsMolle a PM on swtor.com forums or email me at ladyangel944@hotmail.com so I can get you set up. Please let me know your Evol character name so I know who you are and to love you more hehe. We have about 25 members so far.

~@~Llondon~@~

Comment

SWTOR dislikes me...

I did try to apply for the BoB guild thing.
            Evolve or die!

jun 28 00:07:31 Tar-Palantir sends Zork's bio information and photo to the FBI as a known 0 . 0 terrorist
            jun 28 00:08:27 <@Tar-Palantir> • who has been involved in the destruction of uncounted lives of capital ship crewmen/women

Comment

Originally posted by Oljud Zork View Post
              SWTOR dislikes me...

I did try to apply for the BoB guild thing.
              Some people got messed up because after signing up for the forums they didn't log back in, go to the BOB page and hit the apply button. No matter, the in-game application will be up the day you sign up and we'll let you know what server we're rolling out on.

Everyone who was in the forums guild should get an offer, maybe a popup, that asks you do you accept joining Band of Brothers when you create your character. Soon as I get the news, I'll let you know!

I took the 15th off from work

~@~Llondon~@~

Comment

If you are playing and still have not decided where you want to go, we are going to be on The Prophecy of the Five server.

Remember to please sign up on the BOB-swtor forums here: www.bandofbrothers.cixx6.com

Early access is starting all this week!

~@~Llondon~@~

Comment

Coupo I was totally joking and trolling you, and now look at you... not even Darth Vader can match your fixture status in Star Wars lol.

~@~Llondon~@~

Comment

yeah yeah
                    "I Shoot first and ask about your Veldspar mining technique later!"

Comment

Going to look into it.

Compared to EVE this game has a high standard to live up to.

What kind of bandwidth dose this game take up/ more or less how much dose it use?
                      I'm on the version 4g network, I can handle 2 clients of eve running and not spend a ton of bandwidth, eve use's up less then 30 meg's while running tp and irc.
                      Last edited by Faith Rose; 01-23-2012, 12:47.

Comment

NEW INTRO VIDEO very cool!

This is the draft but see it HERE first! Server is Prophecy of the FIVE is only edit to be done, and Slinktress my alt/main holds the GM spot atm.

BOB is awesome and getting that scary rep back again! We lost count after 30 open world pvp kills yesterday, even when they gathered a group to fight us and had the NPC guards on their side, they could NOT win

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/g...urrent=BOB.mp4

~@~Llondon~@~

Comment

I know I'm not in Evol anymore but a buddy of mine is looking for a pvp server and a cool bunch of guys to fly with - mind if I send him your way?
                          sigpic

Comment

As of right now I'm utterly disappointed in EA's customer service, its fricken none existent, ok its a hyperlink loop with no answers. As of this point Kotor is a big waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith Rose View Post
                              As of right now I'm utterly disappointed in EA's customer service, its fricken none existent, ok its a hyperlink loop with no answers. As of this point Kotor is a big waste of money.
                              6 day fight with Origins just to get what I purchased is not my idea of fun.

Got it, So effectively i'm a biatch once again in a different game. funny how things work out.

Comment

Other games ....

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/

there can only be ONE - er -wait it's number 2 - shitz...

but still not out ... (April I think ... been waiting a long time ... Blood and Griffin infected me with GW1 a long time ago - now to try out 2)
                                To live is to game - in some way

Comment

Working...
                                X