No announcement yet.

Seems pretty quiet round here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually, this thread made me go back through the GD archives and fine some good flames.

just do a search for "redstar"

Comment

and after looking at those screenshots i can see that these fgts stole the heavy cruiser design from relic and modified it slightly, then put it into a game that is barely nintindo 64 worthy.

get bent chrono.

Comment

omg dafuzz smack talking?? that is like frst being polite.

Comment

btw we miss you frst and why did you join my old corp.

Comment

Hmm..... cute..... apparently I'm missing something here.....

Comment

i miss u too. but im having a lot of fun right now. we'll fly together again i promise

Comment

Heh

Sorry your right sarcasm did not translate well here. But nice flames not bad lacking a little salt. But no bad none the less. Frst you predetermination with homo-erotic flames might concern me if I was you. I seen it with RedStarDAB and Canada666 and a few others over the years. It could be developing into something there bud. But nice try and good for a chuckle.

Anyhow dont judge the game on the basis of myself coming here and 'nudging' you all into a reaction. Hey its not so quiet anymore. No disrespect was intended if you think way way back you will know I have always talked to you (s) that way in WON , and in EvE. And you might figure out who I am. This persona is non-commital for now it remains non-commital. Where is SirMolle ? Magpie ? Trust most of you are still playing EvE and in Evolution ? Have a good one and sorry for the intended sarcastic barb that does read as extremely disrespectful. My bad.

If you guys are not interested in this game that is fine. If you are you are most welcome.

Comment

Molle & Magpie live a few forums down from this one (one that you can't see) & generally don't venture much outside it.

Comment

Originally posted by chronos
                    Sorry your right sarcasm did not translate well here. But nice flames not bad lacking a little salt. But no bad none the less.
                    Mine should have read then:

I personally think that the best part of chronos dribbled down his mama's SALTY asscrack and wound up as a brown stain on the back seat of his daddy's ford pinto.

But thats me.

-Everyone has a photographic memory, some people just don't have any film..

Comment

Originally posted by Phaeton
                      EDIT: LOL ok i just looked at the screenshots of this game.... i do hope they have the flying red skull like that shitty game of which the name escapes me. Here's a link for you folks who haven't has the chance to see them.
                      http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/s...reenshots.html
                      Phaeton I was gonna wait to tell you this. If your going to post screen shots you might want to link to the right game. Nuff said. DaFuzz is that it ? Your wrong it was Tercel. But LOL to both.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chronos
                          Phaeton I was gonna wait to tell you this. If your going to post screen shots you might want to link to the right game. Nuff said. DaFuzz is that it ? Your wrong it was Tercel. But LOL to both.
                          Yeah, thats screenies for a game called Sword of the Stars, not the same.

Comment

zion!

wtf come cuddle.

Comment

can you post the best screenshot of the game you are currently looking to pimp?

btw, i wasnt really trying to be a dick, i was just seeing if i still had the magic.

Comment

IMO

Originally posted by frstkor13
                                can you post the best screenshot of the game you are currently looking to pimp?

btw, i wasnt really trying to be a dick, i was just seeing if i still had the magic.

I know Frst is was just getting old but you still have it.

As for a screenie well I am looking to Blair Fraser and Ironclad to provide some better ones with rendering and textures and such. However most of us are not pimping the game just believe in the concept there is a wealth of info on the Boards I provided at the least come and read. You are most welcome but somewhere inside you already knew that.

Was very sad to hear about Murph , I hope he's in a better place.

BTW we have some SLS, DP, NvD on the Boards and we have Fitz. Really Frst nothing would do me better than to see you , SirMolle, Reki , Mags , Punky come and contribute.

Comment

Working...
                                X