No announcement yet.

Regular Hurricane updates from Bansh, Punkz and Frst plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear it PG. Gawd, FL is certainly getting more than their fair share of hurricane activity lately. Ppl are going to start building concrete bunkers instead of low-set brick verneers there soon...

Comment

Next time come your asses to the Fuzz plantation. I got everything you could need.

-Everyone has a photographic memory, some people just don't have any film..

Comment

im at work and was at work yesterday when i posted. my office building is on a generator that has power to the important things.

we have no lights in most of the building, no a/c, no elevators, etc etc

no power/water/phones at my house though.

~2 mil people still without power.

Comment

but you're there and posting. good.
          DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Comment

is it me or is the mario avatar of fuzz, rooting a dead chick?

Comment

glad to hear you made it through all

Comment

how do you not have water? you guys were on city water, i thought. are you in riviera bch with a boil water order? i thought your addy was in wpb. we got power back yesterday if you want a shower and stuff, can't reach you on the cell phone.

Comment

we got water back on thurs i think. there was a burst someplace close to our houses here so we were of the few still without it for a while.

i think we still have a boil order

Comment

Working...
                  X