• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular Hurricane updates from Bansh, Punkz and Frst plz

Yep, as the topic says, say stuff.

And Shammy too.

Comment

Yes. I've been getting a couple pms from punkz lately, so I'm sure they're allright.

It'd still be nice to hear from them though.

Comment

hi
        yeah we're good
        lucky that katrina wasn't as horrible to us as it was to new orleans heh
        we'll keep you updated if/when the next one comes

Comment

k

Comment

Katrina sucked ass, just FYI.... I personally haven't lost that much... Couple days of school and cell phone service. Baton Rouge wasn't that affected but New Orleans and Mississippi got fucked.

This new one, Rita is going to suck dick too. Idk why but they keep going either east or west of Baton Rouge. *knock on wood*

Comment

the keys got a lil messed up, but the rest of us are fine i would believe
              —› nick: (Molle) is now known as (Peggy)

Comment

I heard you guys got some nice surf

Comment

Aye, we did. How's you? We miss ya.

-Everyone has a photographic memory, some people just don't have any film..

Comment

Originally posted by Shin
                    And Shammy too.
                    I always get left out :/

-Everyone has a photographic memory, some people just don't have any film..

Comment

Is it true there are killer US army dolphins on the loose?!

-
                      friend > hey wtf there are mining damage mods now
                      Shrike > niiiice

Comment

heard the same thing. Apparently their hold was flooded by kathrina, and several escaped. It all came out when an Oceanarium asked the Navy for help to recapture THEIR lost Dolphins. The Navy found them, but did not immediately return them under a pretense, apparently to test if the missing dolphins were that of the oceanarium, or those of the navy. They were trained to attack and stun divers with toxic darts strapped to their heads. Those dolphins might now attack surfers and civilian divers, as they cannot differentiate them from a threat.

Comment

OK SO WILMA WAS MORE OF A BITCH THAN I THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE. SEEMS WORSE THAN BOTH THE FUCKING WHORES FROM LAST YEAR.

:|

no power, no water, no gas, places for food not so many

Comment

Originally posted by frstkor13
                            OK SO WILMA WAS MORE OF A BITCH THAN I THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE. SEEMS WORSE THAN BOTH THE FUCKING WHORES FROM LAST YEAR.

:|

no power, no water, no gas, places for food not so many
                            Hmmm - somehting odd here - no power? and yet he posts on the net? phone service must be ok ... FRSTKOR13 I hope ur not in some ladies harem again stealing their well earned wireless conn with your LAPTOP ... (dollar bills anyone?)
                            To live is to game - in some way

Comment

we're ok, got power back today. have some roof damage and lost some trees again, this one was much nastier to us than last year's storms. at least we aren't without power for a week again tho adn the cold front that blew through afterwards is helping out hugely. The eye of the storm was pretty cool, we all went outside. Babies liked the wind blowing in their hair.

Comment

Working...
                              X