No announcement yet.

SLS Civil War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On second thought maybe lil' KaylinFL could give you guys a run for your money on subj.

Comment

OH NOES,

those silly Fcers have caught wind on Eve of frst hearing around for some oldies to come on WON and lose vs SLS;

I caught Evil-T and ThorFC smurfing on WON yesterday.....Slackbladder and T cake should be on today, as far as they told me....

NOONE is safe from their weak flaming !!! And Ahab is around making a fool of himself as well !!!!

We are too few in number to stop that madness stinking up WON, I call upon the FL to hop in and help us start that war, in the hope that, when the dust settles, once again, my moronic comments will be the least funny in the room.

Comment

*twitch*
        —› nick: (Molle) is now known as (Peggy)

Comment

Ahaha, me and noob soundly beat ahab (and mentals) arse on talas, and now he's giving us shyte about it.

*sigh*

Good times.

Comment

Murph, you left out the part about the 2v2 before that game, where I had a skilled ally, raped n00bSLS, and you got nerfed by Hecate.

But you did go ahead and tell them how I played you, you got 3k ru from your ally, still lost, and then was saved, because my ally sucked.

How funny we tell stories

Ahab lurks, no more lies ;-)

Comment

Where did I lie? Oh dear, I didn't.

Lets just say: you should have finished me off when you had the chance dolt.

Comment

FFS isn't he banned.

Oh wait. I'm an administrator.

GG arsewhipe.

Comment

Working...
                X