SLS Civil War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLS Civil War

We, that is, the Confederate Space Lords, hereby secede and declare war on the SLS.

Details here.

We also humbly ask FL for their support in our war.

Let's have some gg's on WON!

Remember, this is war... Some of you may not come back At least not sane....
    Last edited by Artoo; 08-03-2005, 20:22.

Comment

we were at war with sls once. it was awesome.

Comment

Lets do it again then...

Comment

We have like ten players waiting for ya Frstkor, for me it would be an honour to kick yerr rusty butt on talas.

Besides.... they need all the help they can get.... not too shabby to ask ye ol' FL if you ask me..
          Last edited by n00blet; 08-04-2005, 03:37.

Comment

frst play homeworld? ha!

Comment

shhhh we almost got him, look at his hands twitching..... Look at the red face caused by me claiming that I can whoop him on his favorite map, and all the other SLS as well, with one hand errrr busy and one eye looking at the new Pirelli calendar..... he is nervously eyeing his gigantic blowup poster in his room of him blowing up seventeen MSes at once, devastated. What seemed sure seems bollocks now, he needs revenge on those alter egos in internet life , he NEEDS HW.

P.S. Hi punkz. if your not too busy with the baby, why dont you try a game or two as well? would be great, havent seen you online in oooooo half a year

P.P.S. this smiley is teh fail with this layout

Comment

Frst: n00b was mocking you on WON. He claimed to be the God of Talas even.

Comment

Nooblet i will get my arse online and fondle your manboobs soon
                  Opera: just what the world needs more screaming fat women...

Comment

Btw can someone get those monkeyboys from the islands to hop on won again...
                    Had a few fun ones with the fatter of the 2 ie : bloodclot a few weeks ago ;)

Comment

no you wasn't it was FAKE and you defaced each others forums

Comment

Well we tried but noone believed our little flamefests :P
                        Ps card i see you ;)
                        Join us on won some night for some good old fun ;)
                        Both sunset (old ChainSLS) Slayer Shades dimdolt murph and me play regularly

Comment

I played a game with Murph last night. Funny how fast it came back to me after two years although I still played like a n00b. Still it was lots of fun, thx again for the game Murph!
                          Live life never asking "what if,..."

Comment

You better be on tonight :P

Comment

har, this sounds fun
                              punk and i will make an effort to put the kid to bed and get on won
                              ps hw kicks ass

Comment

Working...
                              X