No announcement yet.

What are you playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having trouble understanding the attraction to Eve. It just wasn't very entertaining for the lack of tasks one can do. I'm wondering if Eve is a corp only game ?

Can anyone say they've enjoyed the game solo ?

Comment

I'm playing Homeworld, and also waiting for the new Diablo patch.

Btw Dyntheos: Are you going to be making a new ladder character? If so, maybe we can work together. It's going to be hard getting good items with a total server wipe and no dupes.

But like old times, battle.net will fail and let a dupe get by in the first 2 weeks, and ruin the game YET Again. Then they can go play warcraft III and fail at it too.

/end of rant

Comment

yea meth, theres plenty of dolts in #eve-online who are solo and loving it.

Comment

rtcw / eve primarly NHL 2000 / simcity4 / homeworld when rtcw or eve get boring.

In rtcw my team is #1 in twl6v6, not much competition we beat the #2 team 3-0 blow out. currently 1-0 in twl invite and 1-0 in cal-main. We lost in bob2 to a west team. 3-2, they had average 45ping we have average 105ping, oh well. Check us out at this link

eve im loving and its just gonna get better by the day. As for everyone sayign its bug enfested, well the ocasional crash or lock up is all that bugs me, rtcw does that from time to time also. Anyway i dunno if im gonna play hw2, maybe rtcw, even tho its been out for a while i still love the damn game i dunno why, lost of teams are leaving tho. like DarkSide (bob1 winners) went inactive. i dont plan on leaving rtcw anytime soon nor eve, dunno if i can play 3 games (eve,rtcw,hw2) competivly all at once. we will see eh.

Happy hunting
          Last edited by LordRule; 05-21-2003, 05:51.

Comment

rtcw / eve primarly NHL 2000 / simcity4 / homeworld when rtcw or eve get boring.
            thought you slut broke your CD? :F

Comment

i bought it again, 9.99 thought id give it a go once in a while. =(

Comment

Working...
              X