Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you playing?

regular gaming catchup thread:

Im playing a bit of eve retail - game seems alot better in release, and should be interesting once everyone has passed the build up phase. its a bit like a beta phase in really slow motion. Im also yet to encounter any bugs.

Just finished Half Life - man that is one awesome game. It only took 2 days, but I still really enjoyed it. Angelus bought me the platinum edition for my birthday, so im gonna try out opposing force next. I dont like CS much, but I have a good friend who has been on at me to install it when he comes to visit. Really lookin forward to HL2 now.

Wolfenstein season 3 finals start next week, so that will keep me tied up one night a week for the next six weeks. We finished the regular season at number 4 (we rejoined the ladder and started at the bottom after winning last season) and are hoping to defend our title once again. I have a feeling we will only finish second or third this season though - there is one team we are finding hard to beat.

Anyway - whats everyone up to in the gaming world?

i play homeworld :|

thats all really but it still owns me, i play a few games almost every night

Comment

i was playing eve until my comp died
      she's good and dead, ready to be buried

Comment

Just got back into Homeworld again, playing mostly 2v2s with the occasional 1v1.

Also been playing Neverwinter Nights, beta testing a friend's new persistent world for that game and its coming along very nicely.

Plus: I recently got my hands on Warcraft III. Recently beat the single player campaign and have been doing a couple skirmishes here and there. However, the game is starting to get a bit old already

Comment

heh - I'm playing 3ds Max and am in the middle of doin an old western saloon cargame where all the players catch eachother cheating and proceed to blow nasty lil holes in eachother's heads

Comment

Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction. Still waiting on patch though, it's been 14 months.. 3 more weeks hopefully.

Comment

gta vice city and i keep watching the trailers for halo 2, half life 2, and doom 3.

i used to watch the hw2 ones a lot but being that it is so close to the beta.. well i will just wait patiently.. kind of like what i have been doing since march 2000.

Comment

i wanna play SPLINTER CELL or a similar type game like Delta force black hawk down or RainBow 6

Anyone into those kinda realistic soldier sims?

Dave

Comment

rtcw / eve

mgamers / uber1337 tourney atm keeping me busy at night we knocked !omg out also playing lots of int games on cb but cb sucks :/

eve - in the day times mostly with molle and his ninja ways o.o

Comment

splinter cell for pc was absoulutely badass.

Comment

done with eve

playing morrowind lots with tribunal add-on

playing homeworld a bit

just got black & white 'cuase it was 12 bucks and it sucks ass, so i won't be playing that anymore

metho, ive been trying to learn 3ds max

splinter cell sux, was too linear for me

Comment

not playing anything atm

Comment

im really really playing eve, and if the eve servers are down i got a couple backups that i mess around with. il-2 sturmovik: forgotten battles and soul reaver 2.

eve is awesome. it gets better with every patch i swear.

forgotten battles is also awesome. best flight sim ever. ;\ too bad it takes up 3 times mroe memory than eve. soul reaver 2 is almost 2 yrs old, but i thought it was really cool when i almost beat it 2 yrs ago, now i want to beat it all out.

other games that i am currently dabbling in are vampire: the masquerade, morrowind, ghost recon, and homeworld ;p

I also have american mcgee's alice installed, but thats a game that haley and i play together only.

Comment

Eve, and some Eve as well.

plus a lot of X-BOX deathmatch and some Tony Hawk 4

Comment

Eve mostly, when im not on it im playing Rise of Nations trial, Enter the Matrix and MLB 2004 on ps2, and maybe a little cs.
                              "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

Working...
                              X