No announcement yet.

2 new kids on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HIHI phae and card. Good to see you guys found a nice cosy home.

Comment

card, good to know you'll at least stick around. guess ridock IS NO LONGER SEXIEST FL. srry ridz.

phae, gg on not ever mentioning you actually left SLS before. In case you did and i missed it i'd like to apologize at this occasion. if this is not the case i gotta admit this is a great and really classy way to hurt ppl (see lex).

in conclusion i hope you grow into FL and don't do to some of them as you've done to some of us.

Lex:
      a) i love you
      b) check SLS forums
      c) if you don't at least gimme your MSN, or I'll steal it from murph and spam your ass ;)

Comment

fu all
        i hate forums

edit: k i guess i should elaborate on that.
        lex and murph, you're being ridiculous. IF you think that FL would have approached anyone while they were in SLS then youre crazy.
        If you are mad at them for leaving your group then i'm sorry for you, it does suck to have ppl leave.
        You can't be too mad, i mean, lex, you left OMO to join SLS, you left alot of people behind, prolly a lot of which you haven't spoken to since you left.
        Murph, I was in NvD with you when i left them to join FL, you didn't leave the community then, my feelings are hurt.
        Fitz gave chiken one of the grandest exits known to man. Guarrand didn't split.

bottom line: If you are mad at card or phae for leaving SLS then i'm sorry.
        They both left SLS before we ever started talking about maybe inviting them to FL. If you think i'm lying about that then get the fuck out plz. ;[
        Last edited by bansh; 05-17-2003, 17:49.

Comment

eh? card took my sexiest fl spot?

I TAKE BACK MY VOTE.

ps-welcome aboard guys ;D

Comment

bansh, I never said I was leaving the community.

and as for being ridiculous, I think its ridiculous of you all to think that we should just sit back and let this be done and not feel anything. It was a rude shock seing card leave. Then the very next day we see that he and phae are in FL. How would you feel if two of your friends in FL suddenly got up and said "FL's too big, bye" and went to SLS?

Now that I've thought about it a bit and talked to a few people, I suppose it doesnt really matter if card and phae are in SLS or FL. All of us are friends, all of us know each other. This shit is just stupid highlighted letters tacked on to the end of your name. Like frst said on IRC, we are losing clanmates, not friends. Before all this shit happened though... I thought a good clan was something special. I was proud to call Card and Phae not just friends but clanmates. I joined SLS because of the friendships I made, and Card and Phae were two of those people that I really liked.

Forget this. Im done trying to justify myself being disappointed or angry or whatever. Its just how I feel. Im entitled to my feelings and opinions as well as all of you. HF in freelance card and phae. I hope to get some games with you in hw2.
            Last edited by Murph; 05-17-2003, 18:43.

Comment

i luff j00 lex, plz come back soon.

Comment

lmao..

not pissed about you leavin but this sure does

gg guys...saw this comin.

how many ex-SLS are there in FL now?

Comment

DAB likes to take our ex-psa's also.

both FL and DAB are buncha theives :o

Comment

haha phaeton|fl laugh out loud

grats mate.

Comment

more freelance for me to kill, gg nubies.

Comment

lex i r give u permission to sulk until hw2 comes out but by then u had better be back on irc or i will kick ur arse! ;f

p.s colorado si leat

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

K soz i was very drunk etc...
                          I really don't care who is where and so on i just get pissed off sometimes and for some reason alot more when shitfaced...
                          P.S i will post links to pics and in a week or so a vid from my wedding this sunday have a nice weekend and cyas online.
                          Opera: just what the world needs more screaming fat women...

Comment

Have a great wedding Lexy! I hope everything goes great and you enjoy your honeymoon! I've had some great moments in the past with you and I hope we can continue to kick ass together in the future!
                            Live life never asking "what if,..."

Comment

Yes and if someone wants to see what we mean by fondling give em the rec's from echelon... Both i have r nice the one vs Pg&bansh aswell as the one vs gurudolts ;)
                              Opera: just what the world needs more screaming fat women...

Comment

/me gives lex a giant fucking atomic wedgie!

Comment

Working...
                                X