2 new kids on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 new kids on the block

its been 6 whole months since we have done this, and it's funny because that post is still on the front page. ;d

now that we have our forums back and the heartbeat on our new website has begun to pump, we have been kind of rejuvenated.

we have gotten to know these guys alot better thanks to eve, and their recent departure from SLS was all it took.

so now there are 22 of us.

welcome phaeton|FL and FalseHope|FL (formerly WildCard).

i cant remember who has the razor, either molle or meth ;p

I believe this honor is mine.

Strip guys. This wont a hurt a bit.. for me :P

Comment

we fell in love with these two playing eve. welcome dolts & enjoy that new freshly shaved feeling.

Comment

I am not surprised but i am very and i really mean very deeply dissapointed and hurt but nm have a good fuckin time and don't bother to talk to me again =((
        Seriously i thought we were better friends then this why the fuck couldn't you say so instead of comin with some lame ass excuse?
        F U all sincerly Mikael aka micke aka Mike aka Miguel aka Lex and very hurt

Comment

damn I feel the same way

Card why couldnt you come straight out and tell us instead of giving us some crap about SLS being too big? This is indeed disappointing as hell.

Comment

before you jump the gun guys, we only asked card to join us after he mentioned that he was leaving SLS. We would not consider poaching from our friends as an option. Him joining us had nothing to do with his decision to leave, which he had already made the decision to do.

Comment

welcome aboard phae/card.

poo on you 2 it's not like he decided to never talk to you again...oh wait you did that first....

Comment

welcome

you'd better wait for metho to begin the shaving :|

Comment

Final post for me i r off hw i r also off these boards have a nice life maybe i will see you in irc but maybe not.

Comment

Umm, thx for giving me the benefit of the doubt guys. I left SLS before anything was ever mentioned to me about joining FL! The day I posted my farewell thread I mentioned something about it in an eve channel on IRC. reki came to me asked if I was interested in joining or going solo. Since they had talked about getting new members in the first place they made me an offer. seeing how I've had such a great time in EVE with many of the guys (and girl) from FL I took the offer. In fact my reasons for leaving are honest and from the heart, every damn single one of them! I mean the post itself makes great proof of that, what, 5 or 6 people even bothered to post something about me leaving out of how many members?!?! I would really like for you to read my post again and reasons for me leaving. If you do you'll see that me joining FL is a good fit for both me and them. I've always been straight with anyone I deal with, especially in something as trivial as playing games. If you want to think there is some big coverup please feel free. If you want to continue to make this a personal issue your out of touch.
                    Last edited by WildCard; 05-17-2003, 05:33.
                    Live life never asking "what if,..."

Comment

Btw i couldn't find a way to delete my profile from here so someone who can please do. Also if someone could mail me with a way to get my information taken away from ez boards and irc i would be grateful Micke out.

Comment

wow talkin about missing everything... first off, and the most important... welcome wc and phae.. wc i have known you forever cant wait to play some games on the same side in hw2 since i never got into eve, and phae.. well god dammit man i fell in love with you the moment i learned about your incident with a tractor;).

now for the negative comments.. we did not and would not think of poaching from sls. but frankly if these 2 guys wanted a change.. well dammit be happy for them.

if you are not happy then fine dont post here.

Comment

Welcome aboard guys; unfortunately molle is notoriously quick with the razor, so I bought along a pot of hot wax. Carpet burn really sux after hump0rin' stubbly legs so it's my duty to protect FL's private parts.

So, drop 'em agin plz

To our SLS friends,

We're not a bunch of head-hunters here and played no part in WC and Phae leaving SLS. However I'm told that these two guys have really consolidated some friendships within FL since the activity in Eve has increased, and this lead to our invitation.

This would place your anger as misdirected but at the same time understandable. Our members get quite riled in the same situation, but so far we've managed to sort out any internal problems before a member feels inclined to depart.

Lex, you're a fine fella and will always be recieved in good stead here (despite a few slights in this thread). I hope what you say is just blowing off steam cause I'll certainly be looking forward to many games in the future with you.

Comment

Thanx to everyone in FL for the warm welcome we've recieved. I know from my experience with you all in EVE this is going to be a good thing. The invite was unexpected but i'm very pleased to be joining you.

As for the comments made above, Lex, i consider you to be a good friend. I've known you for a while now, played many times with you and against you and loved every minute of it. You've got a good heart and it is my hope that you'll come to see that this was a change i needed. I hope you change your mind and i look forward to playing with you in the future. I left SLS back when our forums were still on the Guidestone. Things had changed to much and to rapidly for me, and i felt that it was best to part ways, instead of creating problems within the clan. Wildcard came to his own decision for his own reasons. I honestly cant believe that you guys think that this was some sort of plot. You always took Card and face value (no pun intended) before, and you should again. He had no alterior motives. The invite to FL came as a surpirse to us both.

Also please dont blame the members of FL. They didnt have anything to do with why i left, and while Card speaks for himself, i know they never influenced any decisions he made. We're still all friends, we'll still play the games and win, lose or draw it will be fun.
                            "All men are created equal, it's just that some are more equal than others"

Comment

Mint !

Comment

Working...
                              X