No announcement yet.

alexsites.co.uk relaunches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would understand if remux was ten.. but hes 17 or 18. That is old enough to know when he fucked up. Seems he has also taken molle's advice and decided to just leave. Heh, what a little bitch.

soul.

Comment

heh reki's always the nice one.

Comment

i told him that amp wrote it and it was open source
        That's half true, reki. Amp didn't write it - he just was the first in our little community to use it - but it is in fact opensource. However, the best way to get people to use the chromeless window is to just point 'em at the site that the script credits. That's the real author.

Comment

oh.. amp told me he wrote it or at least wrote some of it.

Comment

Hm... just cracked open the js for chromeless and the header sez...
            // Chromeless window v1.0 (OPEN)
            // www.microbians.com / Gabriel Suchowolski power[z]one - powerz@microbians.com
            //
            // Distributed under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License
            //
            // - This routins are modifications based on Steinman DynAPI, so please... better use the original one. http://www.dansteinman.com/dynduo/
            // - Chromeless trick by webFX. http://www.eae.net/webfx/
            // - Chromeless mouse control to handled like a normal window by Gabriel Suchowolski power[z]one
            So... I think amp may have meant that he modified it for his site unless amp's name is Gabriel Suchowolski and he coded it in 2000. Either way, the original author's site is fucking cool.

Comment

sorry

remex here, im a fucking dumb ass i was testing out the images code on ur site it didnt work for me i forgot it was on the site as i aint been back on it in a while i will have rid of it by tomorrow morning GMT thanx for pointing out that there is a title saying freelance i didnt realise that this was the case :| once again guys sorry.

p.s i was talking with someone in the homeworld chat (on guidestone) and he tells me that the chromless applet on ur site is not copyrighted by u there for i will continue to use it as well as all of my graphics on the site.

onece again i am sorry
              phx
              rem

Comment

I'm not sure what's going on but your site content and welcome text is ripped straight from the Guru Clan's site.

Guru original text:
                Welcome to the Guru Clan. We invite you to browse our abode and make yourself @ home. We gurus are friendly gamers who enjoy smoking mad amounts of chronic and blowing shit up in space. The Guru's are well known for their advanced level of play, and enjoy training a newbie once in a while. So.... pack up your bong, boot up your shit, and lets play
                Remux ripped text:
                Welcome to the Instant Death Clan. We invite you to browse our abode and make yourself @ home. We iDer's are friendly gamers who enjoy smoking mad amounts of chronic (Well A|3)( and Jinx) and blowing shit up in UT. The iDer's are well known for their advanced level of play, and enjoy training a newbie once in a while.

So.... pack up your bong, boot up your shit, and lets play
                I guess you don't just rip off reki, you go for momoguru's stuff as well?

Comment

Remux, in one word, that apology

FAILED

Comment

remux: forget copyright ok?

try to remember that you are making a computer game clan site, not anything commercial. the only rules that apply with your site is the rule of common courtesy. like i said already, this is nothing to do with the code for your window, as it is open source. you simply cant just copy all the text and design from other peoples sites and change one or two words and pictures. its nothing to do with copyright, its just downright rude.

Comment

fair enough. this is correct I did make a BIG mistake, all that I can say is that I am sorry.

rem out

Comment

its been changed

Comment

weed

i don't smoke weed Remux --- bensons

Comment

hehe ..... remux that iD site of yours its a template anyhow. I know where thats from

Comment

the little faget did it again. what a thief.

link

Comment

"We're are here covering the May Remux scandal, more breaks as it news, err more news as it break-" *throws away microphone in bushes* Never was cut out to be a reporter.

You messed up big to Remux. From now on I will be searching everything you post in Google. Even if your post consists of "hi there."

Comment

Working...
                                X