alexsites.co.uk relaunches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexsites.co.uk relaunches

The Instant Deaths clan has been relaunched. I have been playing around with DHTML and ASP for some time and I have created the main site for iD as well as a strategy section where by people in the UT community can post there own strategys and tactics for each map.

I do not believe any other clan has done this, but if you wish to review a map or explain some tactics about a map send me a mail entitled MAP STRAT : (map name goes here) if it is good it will be uploaded onto our site as a strat.

ALSO, if someone has any demos (recordings) they wish to submit click here

cheers

Remux

er remux.. its kinda common courtesy to ask before you rip stuff directly from other ppls sites. you even used the text from our site and changed the wording slightly to fit their site. it even still says freelance on your popup window.

i dont mind if you want to use the scripting, but copying design and text without permission is taking a few too many liberties. putting a copyright on it as well is a bit ironic.

Comment

bad form... truly bad form

Comment

Remux,

Im astounded at your gall and stupidity. On top of what reki mentions, you come to the very server that hosts the site u ripped off to pimp that spectacle.

You reputation just scored a few thousand years of tarnish mate.

Take ur 17 yo ass back to the moral drawing board and have a serious think about wtf ur doin.

Comment

Remux. You have two choices;

1. Go away from here without even making a single noice, in peace and never come back, dont ever even think about making one single post in here, or even try to go near me.

2. Tell the world what you have done and be sure to explain HOW THE HELL you have the stomache to put a COPYRIGHT notice on stolen material.

Which ever you choose, I am truly sad for you.

Comment

Remux:Is this like some type of joke or something?Or mabye a direct insult?

I think you beter re-think taking someone elses hard work.

Wtfs, it's like the Twilight Zone or some shit.

Comment

what the fuck.

Comment

BWAAHAHAAHHHAAA

remux you´re so dead...

Comment

Bad Form aint the word

===================================

Alex/Remux watever change the fucking site, this shit aint gonna happen in my f[Beep]ing clan not now not ever. Either learn how to code or use a program dont rip. Soz Guyz thats all i can say

UT -=- iD Clan Leader

===================================

Comment

hi remux, FU

Comment

yea this is kinda like beyond rude. I hope you get your sorry, scruffy ass sued sometime in the future.

Comment

look, in remux's defense - hes is kinda new to web design world and he came to me the other day and asked me if he could use the glass windows code for his site. i told him that amp wrote it and it was open source, so to go for his life. using a bit of java is not the same as downloading someones site and changing it to suit yourself however, remux. its a bit like the difference between using a study partner or copying someones homework directly. when i said i didnt have any problem with you using a bit of code to change the border colour of you popup window, i didnt say you could copy the whole site matey..

dont be too hard on him guys - i just think he's a bit confused about coding protocol here.

Comment

Reki is my personal Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Comment

I recon ur far too chilled reki. Going from asking to use the glass window code to copying the site design and content is a round the world trip, completely diff ballpark.

Nope - this is wrong doing, not a matter of being a little confused.

Comment

Yeah reki, I would like to give someone the benafit of the doubt as well but he even put the copy write on it...That really makes it bad.=[

Comment

Working...
                              X