No announcement yet.

HW Community Private Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg reaps thats brilliant. you should set up a paypal account for yourself which ill stick in announcements, so ppl can make contributions when they can afford it.

i will help you configure it in any way i can.

my dream config is a sw rotation of the best standards, with a couple of customs thrown in and rotated when people feel like a change. ive played pretty much all of the customs on TL, so i can let you know which ones are best. i can grab an admin bot for when we arent there to kick out TKers if you like.

if this is mostly a tourney practice server, then sw is a must... i dont think enough servers run it as it is. each map should be set up as ABBA, then moves to the next. ideally, all the standards should be on rotation if you want tourney prac, but im guessing rules is going to go spaz if village is put on there... you are gonna have to play it at some stage though.

wow.. we gotta put up a webpage for it too, with maps running etc.

wicked.

Comment

ps. first scrim should be =SE= vs [Mv]

heh.

Comment

since Rule was too doltish to put a PW on his site i know who MV are...but who are SE?

Comment

What the f I need to buy rtcw.

If you guys would like help with the site drop me a line k.

Comment

I think SE is the aussie clan Reki is in.

Im getting close to convincing my parents to get a cable line or some high speed connection at the least. However, if I do manage to convince them, I prolly will have to pay for some of it out of my pocket. One the other hand... it means im back in the game...

what to do... what to do...

Comment

Working...
            X