typical.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• typical.

why am i stuck with bosses that couldnt outsmart a dead cat?
    the loonies spent 7k on a sooper dooper COMPUTER controlled cleaning system, without asking my opinion. i now spend hours in the cellar just watching it, the customers complain when i use it and today it dumped so much water on the bar floor that i SHOVELED UP three buckets of water.

then i had to dismantle things to clean them by hand.

and you wonder why i lost my hair?
    DECUS ET TUTAMEN

And now, not ten mins ago a drunken little toe rag tried to throw a bottle of dog through a bar window. What a dork. Double glazed units CCTV all around inside and out, and he thinks he's invisible. Didn't even drink the beer before he threw the bottle.
    Any one for a game of HW?
    DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Comment

You work surrounded in alcohol and pissed people, surely this kind of thing wouldn't surprise you after so long?

Some people have more money than sense and ur boss is obviously one of 'em. 7K would buy a lot of stock.

Comment

mags - why 'DECUS ET TUTAMEN'? I don't get how it applies to you.

Comment

it doesnt surprise me, it infuriates me. the boys in blue picked him up the next day. the new double glazing units were in the day after.

my motto? http://www.royalmint.com/Corporate/f...PoundCoin.aspx
          DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Comment

here's one for u Metho, this is true, i swear it.
            this young guy (20 ish) was sitting talking to his mate at the bar on sunday night. about 2 weeks ago he came back from Oz, where he had spent 4 or 5 weeks with his brother, who lives in Perth. i heard him say that, while downunder, he had been told it was safe to go hiking in the woods because Australia was too cold for bears, after i stopped laughing, i asked him if he'd ever heard of polar bears? (thinking he would click that bears can stand a lot more cold than Perth is normally). he looked blank at that, but his mate said 'what about koalas?' his reply? 'fuck, i never thought of them'

some people dont need alcohol.
            nm, i had a good laugh that night.
            DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Comment

Working...
            X