postpostpost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• postpostpost

Hallo'der. This is a post by loser-yet-strangely-hot 9th, Tuna. The words are below, and to the left of the approaching period.
    How are you guys? Ran into frsk on eve (wtf), though I'd let you know that some of us are ingame in a channel called '9th chat': Thorn, StoneDog, Archon, Neo/Daedelus, EvilT, Hotfoot, Farcus, and myself. Snowbie, VS and Shrike (not to be mixmatched with yours :o) quit but we don't let them forget it, kekeke.
    Some of our names are different than our old 9th ones, but we're all from Wings of Redemption corp. Do something vaugely won-ish and we'll click in. Bring brownies if you decide to drop in.
    We have 9th forums up, for anyone interested in calling us names ingame and out.
    Hugs @ FL n co. Handshakes at the rest.
    Ok byes.

wtf [9th] still exists?

<@Deathwing> MY GF IS CRAZY, FOR SOME REASON SHES ASKING ME WHAT KIND OF SUSHI SHE SHOULD GET FOR LUNCH AND IM LIKE "WTF HOW WOULD I KNOW SUSHI IS GHEY ONLY RAW MEAT I EAT IS STEAK AND YOU"

Comment

down cj... no need to try and take it over again. thanks for stopping by tuna, big hello to the fellow 9th dolts

Comment

Working...
      X