Worst night ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst night ever...

So my car runs out of coolant, 2 miles from home... which is 10 miles from civilization. I get out and push, realizing its going to be a LONG night. about half way home, I "Take a corner" and see two raccoons fucking a good 40 yards away, in the middle of the road. i keep pushing. They keep fucking. Closer... still fucking. I get withen range to yell at them for fuckig while I'm getting closer... and for fucking while I'm pushing a car. you guessed it, still fucking. I get 2 feet from them, stop, tell them to stop fucking. they squeek and keep fucking. I keep going... they keep fucking. I look behind me and see them in the rear lights, silloheted, fucking. stupid raccoons.

Who are you?

Comment

forum hoe from eve reki, oh and a banned one at that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by reki
        Who are you?
        Old guy who used to stir up trouble for CA, C4 and PA. Oh, and I used to banter with certain members of evol quite a bit. the old Falcon Wing Guys might remember me, if any of them are left, as well as most of the ex SA guys. More to the point, I posted this unfortunately true story because the last post I made was unfunny and partly inflamatory. my way of makeing amends you mights say. I also hope to get some banter in with those old friends.

Comment

Shoulda ran over em.

Comment

they would have died happy....

Comment

They'd at least have gotten a sprain.

Comment

go away.

Comment

/me considers taking soul's leash and muzzle off

Comment

Working...