Proof that Molle is, infact, a dork.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that Molle is, infact, a dork.

So I'm lounging around work doing nothing and getting paid for it... out of site of the camera's of course, and I here dave mathews band come on. Now, normally, this would just be an annoying moment, but it occured to me that the Dave Mathews Band sound just like one of the bands in TV shows and made for TV movies that saves the day by playing mediocre music... Youknow the ones, usually in Scooby Doo and trashy shows like that. well, my next thought was how much Molle reminds me of of Scrappy Doo... all mouth and a worthless bite. Thought I'd share that.

P.S. This was infact a joke, anyone offended by has been watching way to much VH1 and needs to learn what a roast is. BTW, seeing as how Evol has gotten way to big, I think evol needs to roast is beloved CEO in ways that would make trigs and my sick relationship look boring. That and I need some entertainment. Take pitty on me, and roast some people. Or I'll send the Christian Right out to fight evolution in stupid, pointless ways that avoid facts and reality and instead really on ignoring everything that really matters.

? Pointless?

Comment

when stupidity attacks...

someone should shut off new registrations.

Comment

Originally posted by Molle
        ? Pointless?
        Completely and utterly my brotha' from anotha' motha'.

But you've gotta admit, it made you ckuckle.

Comment

It wasn't funny enough. Just one barely there zinger in that entire post...

Comment

besides, dont try to diss the Dave Matthews band on a forum where most people had , at least, at one point in their lives, a feeling of "YEAH, THIS IS IT" regardless of immaturity excuses they now would present...
            They are all sekrit fans. j00 sux

Comment

Working...
            X