Hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi.

I'm working, making decent money, and have a bit of free time.

I'm considering getting Eve.

Convince me to get it.

who are you?

Comment

Out of the people you know, I think only Fitz, Wildcard and Molle are active in Eve at the moment. Eve sucks for new characters - I'd go for Battlefield 2 instead.

Comment

i play it too - thou Reki forgot about me - but he is right - new char - new game. I am mor into GW as an aside - that you can play max char right out of box - or lvl up. No monthly fee - bonus. But minus - no corps I know to join - so PvP with random ppl - can be bad. Eve on the other hand can get you stuck in a frigate for awhile while other ppl on in new tech ships and weapons you will only be able to dream about for many months. The other option for Eve is to get an existing from someone leaving the game. Possible - but I dont know who.
        To live is to game - in some way

Comment

hi sweetheart, missed u in IRC earlier!
          Live life never asking "what if,..."

Comment

Hm, maybe I'll pass on Eve then. A couple friends have been getting into WOW and have been trying to convince me to get into it.

So wtf are you lot involved in now?

Comment

Oops.. sorry Cap! I forgot you knew Murph as well.

Only thing I'm playing atm is BF2 demo and the odd game of Homeworld (and thats maybe one game a week).

Comment

Yeah I started picking up Homeworld again, but I haven't played since last weekend. Since I'm working nights, I don't have much time for gaming during the week.

Comment

Ok what ever you do avoid Lineage 2, its infested with asian bot farmers, among many other massive problems not really worth spelling out (because i'll be here all day typing).

if you just like to fly around do a few missions make some money eve is not as bad as its made out to be for beginning chars, you'll not be able to fly the tech2 stuff for a long time but things in have a way to pan-out.

From what i have seen WoW is a wonderful game even on the pvp server they have.

What ever game you pick have fun.

Comment

Yar, I've been considering WoW, or maybe even Guild Wars.

However first things first: get an effin credit card. ;d

Comment

Hi

Comment

if you play wow, be prepared to die tons on a pvp server, especially if you are horde.

i actually enjoy the normal server life. pvp when i want to. grind and do quests withtout having to pvp.
                        —› nick: (Molle) is now known as (Peggy)

Comment

Working...
                        X