Hey FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey FL

Hey FL, how are you guys? hehe took me a while to finally get around and come here to visit ya :F Just see'n whats up. :F

Salute from Vicious, of Home World1.

heya vicious hows it goin?

atm some of us are in eve and some in homeworld
    a few play online poker
    i'm smurfing hw a lot (suprise surprise) and bansh is there smurfin and as his name
    youve obviously seen downslope there and rekis was playing for a minute too. and we dragged kal back also

hf and see ya around dude.

Comment

wait, people still play homeworld?
      탈춤을 추자!

Comment

bastards
        no one told me =[

Comment

hi

Comment

install fitz
            come play with us <3

Comment

http://pc.ign.com/articles/576/576023p1.html play w/me when it comes out

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

hi

Comment

hi2u2

Comment

i love reading all the lucid, witty replies in these threads.
                    DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Comment

LoL yep. They are really funny :F I do much smurfing in HW too. After all, I am the #1 smurfer with the #1 most smurf names ;) hehe (really, i am.) I am currently SF, and if u wanna play a few games, gimme a holler. I also have been smurfing somewhat as 128 ram lately, so say hi :F

It would be nice to see FL come back and make a presence in HW. I've played some games with Reki, he's a cool guy. I hope to see more FL on HW as well. Talk to you all later guys.

Salute from Vicious

Comment

I am a cool guy, you are quite correct.

Comment

i wanna say something funny rekz, but instead i'll play it safe and say "you're kinda cool I guess, cause you freestyle"

Comment

Originally posted by lightsavour
                            i wanna say something funny rekz, but instead i'll play it safe and say "you're kinda cool I guess, cause you freestyle"
                            this is the coolest post i have evar seened.

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

lmao. Lights. You're a dolt! :F O_o Reki is cool. I'd like to see some FL not smufing on HW sometimes :P It would keep a good preseance for ya :F Till next time, Salute.

Comment

Working...
                              X