somebody play halo 2 with me :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somebody play halo 2 with me :(

so i got my xbox back from a friend who'd been borrowing it so he could play on xbox live with halo 2 (his xbox is modded, and can't play on xbox live because he sucked at modding it), and i've been playing quite a few games on xbox live, but i was wondering if there were any people i remember from #homeworld or #freelance that had it, and would play mister min some games of 1 flag ctf on lockout or something (not that you can actually choose what game you want to play...). Then again, i don't even know if i can choose people to play with, but whatever. My (friend's) gamertag (which I'm using) is 'FapFapFap'... play with me this upcoming weekend or something.

and if you're a xbox hater, play me some starcraft or something :>
    탈춤을 추자!

no. Come play some DoW with me Min.

Comment

Starcraft sucks min. =[

Comment

ono i gave my xbox away :\. i played halo 2 tho, is uber awesome. i might buy another one...

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

DoW makes me sad
          Murph makes me sad
          Kushan makes me sad too

edit: these cowboy hats make me happy tho
          탈춤을 추자!

Comment

hmmm an RTS - Maybe I try that out.
            To live is to game - in some way

Comment

my 11 year old son completed halo 2 in 24 hours consoul games sux tbh :}

Comment

OMFG! CPT UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey bro! how have you been? It's been ages sense I've seen you man! wow lol. I hope you are doing good! i remember the days in HW, when i first started ladder and u were l33t on it and kept kicking my ass. You were the 1st person i ever laddered and really got nailed by you lol.

I do play SC, but not much, I have many games and play many, especially still HW. I have Xbox, but no cable / XBL. I wish i did. I'm in the boonies as you say it. There is nothing here either, which really annoys me. However, we do Halo2 Lan parties here instead. If i had XBL, i'd play with ya. My friend is getting XBL in a couple weeks, I will see if we can go there have LAN parties and get on XBL and play u ppl I am a l33t @$$ sniper in any situation. :F

Talk to you guys later.

Comment

Hola Vicious.

Yep - still around. Been playing Eve mostly. I tried HW2. Sorry thought HW1 was better. I may be back to play some HW1, thou. No laddering I guess. When I stoped playing HW1 the games where often very bad or more of the same strats. I am trying DoW and like the demo. Just need to goto the store when the wife is not looking. I play aboultely no console games (except to help my daughter out). PC fer the Win.

Maybe I'll see you on WoN! Tilll then HH and HF.

Tally HO!

Comment

Cpt as far as i know u r still a membe rof sls even though you never seem to be at our forums but nevertheless come play some hw with us... me hecate balrog recon and some other dolts still keep the clan living and kickin ass in there as for dow we seem to have a strong presence i played it a while but got bored... ps miss you you old fart ;) /hugglez Lex
                    Opera: just what the world needs more screaming fat women...

Comment

LoL We all luff lexy baby and miss Cpt Unreal :F

Comment

Just in Eve alot. But taken a break and playing some HW may happen - finnaly un covered m CD - HW and HW2.

I do visit the SLS forums from time to time. Just not often.

Comment

Working...
                        X