HA! HA! SUCKER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA! HA! SUCKER!

so anyway, last Thursday i escaped from the bar and sat down at the pc and switched it on. bios data and etc came up, msw said it was starting, then. blue screen. and again and again. no probs, boot from drive #2, examined the #1 drive to find it was in 'RAW' format, that was the point at which i began cursing. but not too much, as i had bought 2x 80G drives from a customer, brand new and 35 quid, (no, he's not a truck driver, but his friend is ). so anyway, 'pull the 2 old drives out, stick the new ones in, buy more cables later and add the 2 old ones' easy i thought, so easy that an old fart like me could do it. so i did it. old ones out, one new one in, phone rings. the eedjits in the club had rallyed and were haveing a party. so i went in and worked at being 'fat jolly barkeep' for a while. came back in put the second drive in, load xp, format and install C. well i told u it was easy. now this is the point where u can wag your fingers at me and say 'duh' in chorus. what did i do next? can u guess? the worst possible thing? ya, i went online to get the ms updates for xp. with only the crappy xp firewall up, i got hacked and spywared to death in 90 seconds. so i took the dogs out for a walk.
    it took me till now to get back on line and i think i still have unwanted progs on board.
    u may now proceed to call me all kinds of silly names.

btw, glad to be back.
    DECUS ET TUTAMEN

dolt

Comment

good to cya back mags - missed ur banter

Comment

glad you are back in action mags.

Comment

/snickers

I mean,... glad to have you back old man!
          Live life never asking "what if,..."

Comment

send your computer to me and ill ungay it for you. you have more problems than slope ;[

Comment

nb thanx to blind Chelski man for EvE job.
              DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Comment

roofle something like that happened 2 me once. within 30 seconds of being online i got a virus.

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

omygod its magpie
                  탈춤을 추자!

Comment

Hey Mags, I'm now legal. Buy me a drink.

Comment

its your round first.

thats the law around here.
                      DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Comment

But I don't have a job. =[

Comment

oi oi how's things... I got an e-mail from Reki and Molle this morning to point me here. Do you all still chat on IRC?

Comment

yaaaas
                            DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Comment

Working...
                            X