Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frstypoo, I'll let you ravage my...

... music folder.

just a heads up, you should've gotten an e-mail that grants you access to my online music folder thingy. I honestly have no clue how its working from your end though. anyways, check yer mail for an email from ceddyhornung@gmx.de

some nice techno waiting for you.

oh, and in case frst don't read, all you other guys make sure to kick him in da pantz so he does.

helo, yes i will insert my cock into your folder. how do i do the same? you can have some of mine too.

Comment

Hey, I want some of that action dammit.

Comment

from your response I guess there were no instructions given. I'll play around some and try to find out how it works from your end.

*edit*

the FAQ sais that you should have been sent a link that takes you to the folder I granted you acess for. maybe its buried in some german text, but it should be there...

you can't upload files into my folder, but you could send me stuff through the e-mail account. gotta check what my limitations are though. in theory, there's a possibility to perma-acess two e-mail accounts, but they both need to be gmx accounts in this case. don't know if you wanna bother signing up to a german e-mail service provider ;)

of course you could dl stuff into a folder on a server somewhere and give me the link too. for starters, I'd like some chevelle plz :F

Murph, tell me your e-mail and I can grant you acess as well!
        Last edited by Dimension; 11-07-2004, 13:51.

Comment

it is teh vonmurph@hotmail.com fo shizzle

Comment

here's how it works. you'll recieve an e-mail with a link. click on that. this will start some kinda applet, showing you my music folder. (popups need to be enabled btw). after you tick the files you wanna dl, you click on "Datei" (=file) and click on download. a popup will appear, and compress the files. it will then ask you to save to disk. save where you want and you're done!

Comment

Working...
            X