Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUSTRALIA VS KOREA COMPETITION

hey guys, those of u living in Australia perticularly FL members and SLS

did u guys remember that homeworld competition between korea and australia?

Well did any of you keep the links or save the websites of the korean clans? I found a really good translator service and want to read what they were saying about us after so many years of wondering!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make an effort to dig them up for me if you have any links or webpages saved of the korean clans.

darkdave3000@yahoo.com

Dave

-there is no spoone - the matrix ;)

as far as i know, no SLS participated, but i hazard FL had several entries

Comment

Gday Dave

None of the original sites exist anymore. I archived the cases tournament page, the AGP site and some of the Korean site. Spica translated the korean site content re: AGP players and other HW players; it was all good - worthy opponents, highly skilled etc. Plus ther were commentaries of some games. On games were AGP players were owned, the korean player was praised and the opponent thanked.

There wasn't anything contraversial, not even disagreeable on the korean site...

As for the archived files; Gad damn their burried deep. I have them on CD someplace not very handy.

Comment

Hey Metho, do me a HUUUUUUUUGE favor will ya?

can u dig up those korean sites? no matter how trivial they seem and dispite the fact that spica "translated" them for us?

and just email them to my 1 gig gmail account at darkdave@gmail.com that way u got no excuses as they WILL FIT!

MUAHAHA!

But no huge hurry metho, please take ur time and send em whenever u have time!

Dave

Comment

hey metho, ill just add this:

ill share with u all the translated versions in return ok? i can make all the websites translate to english no probs, got access to a special software.

Dave

Comment

hey meth, u did ment that u did indeed archive some korean sites in the CD right? thats what i was refering to

Comment

Dave, when I say "burried deep", i really mean it. I've relocated interstate and downsized in the process. A lot of my archived media is still boxed and I didn't list every item in them.

I'm afraid I dont have the time available to unpack all those boxes for 1 CD then repack them. Should I in the future, go for a dig to get some files for work and come across the CD, you'll be the first person I email.

The purpose of my post was just to satisfy some of your curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho
                Dave, when I say "burried deep", i really mean it. I've relocated interstate and downsized in the process. A lot of my archived media is still boxed and I didn't list every item in them.

I'm afraid I dont have the time available to unpack all those boxes for 1 CD then repack them. Should I in the future, go for a dig to get some files for work and come across the CD, you'll be the first person I email.

The purpose of my post was just to satisfy some of your curiosity.
                ok mate, im eagerly waiting for your boss to make u dig something up!

hey, that counterstrike cartoon (for whomever is reading this message)... when u click it make sure its a right click to "save as", not left click. Download it onto your desktop and drag drop the file into an open internet explorer browser window to view the cartoon.

http://www.geocities.com/darkdave3000/cs.swf

its 2 megabytes big.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                X