Problems, problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems, problems

This is a problem i encountered one or two weeks ago, which, at the time. i thought was red hot and going to cause me lots of bother. But it seems, at least for the moment, to have evaporated. Maybe i was being too sensitve at the time, but i dont really regard myself as being easily moved or panicked by life little ups and downs. i mean, if i cash up a till and find that its £10 out, i generally say "hmmm; now i wonder whats happened here"; rather than screaming "which moron's fuffed the till up!". On the night in quetion i went straight onto irc looking for advice and help, but FL were all snoreing and ph was visiting the rustics in Qebec, so all i got was "lol" and "rofl" type comments from Hangfire in #Homeworld.
    In fact, until he mentioned it last night, i'd forgotton all about it. Which, i suspect means that it wasnt really happening at all; so i WAS over-reacting or imagining it.
    It just goes to show u, i suppose.
    DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Just so happened you arrived at an hour where the helpful people were idling. You are not alone to get the exasperated feeling at times with some of the antics, but for the most part people are willing to lend a helping hand.

Did you manage to get your question sorted?

Comment

I've always found the opposite ph - for the most part #homeworld is an experience of a trip down memory lane to Asinine Junior High. Seems strange that every1 in #FL was idle tho Mags, usually at least 1 of us is kikin about.

Comment

Mags, I think I was there for your issue thing.

You have to admit it was pretty funny. All tardness aside though, it wasn't a big deal dude.

Comment

[QUOTE=Murph]pretty funny.QUOTE]??????

PRETTY FUNNEE????

u heartless beast.

well its happened again; but even worse this time. i really am in a quandry with this one, i dunt know if i should hit him, shoot him or sack him.

and dont u lot dare to give me the 'rofl' 4th option, ta very much. this Magpie is far too old to try new games
          DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Comment

sack him! if you cant trust an employee - they're not employable.

Comment

Mags, seriously, fire the guy. Especially if he keeps it up.

Comment

Working...
              X