First time here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time here

Hi everyone! I have recently decided to become a freelancer and could really use advice here and there. Currently, I hold a full time job, but plan on freelancing full time within 6 months.

I hope to gain some insight to what your jobs may entail.

Look forward to talking!

Ok well my advice would be:

There are a whole range of benefits out there for the would be scrounger. For instance, if you can lie about an ailment (bad back, mental disorder) and successfully claim DLA then you?re onto a real winner, and this will boost your income considerably.

Alternatively, if you have dependants you could make out that one of them is loopy or something and put in a claim for ?carers allowance?. This isn?t quite as lucrative as DLA but it?ll still keep you in beer and cigarettes.

Also, get in touch with the credit card company and tell them that you have NEVER been the recipient of any of their credit cards. Tell them you believe that someone has been using your good name and obtaining credit fraudulently. The onus is then on the credit card company to prove otherwise, and this is very difficult for them to do.

You're sitting there at your computer bored and alone. You suddenly come to a revelation that your life has meaning. Well, that's why we are here, to tell you that it doesn't. Some people will tell you that if you follow your dreams and believe in your self, anything is possible. Well sadly, it doesn't work like that; you are forced to use the skills you were born with to make something of yourself. That's why the lancers feel for you: You obviously weren't dealt a very good hand.

So lets face it, you don't have the skills to act. There's always Weight Watchers if you want to join a club, but they would charge you extra for giving advice. It is too late to start anywhere for you. We suggest finding something you're good at...anything, and use that special ability to get yourself further in life.

Look, we all have a "church girl"-type story in our lives. It sucks. You put your heart out on a platter and the girl stabbed your heart over and over with a clothespin. Then she took your pierced up heart and fed it to her hamsters. We've seen it a hundred times.

We know that you want us to tell you that she learned her lesson and will be faithful to you forever. You know that we're not going to do that. She cheated once and she'll cheat again. If you take her back you're going to become her little whipping boy. Throw her ass out on the curb.

We don't want to paint you a pretty picture and tell you that this won't happen again because it will, but remember that there are a couple of nice girls out there who won't do that to you. Take a break from women. When you stop looking for that special woman she'll appear out of nowhere. Just be thankful that she didn't cheat on you with an English guy. You know how the English are. All smug with their fancy marbles in the mouth language and bad teeth walking around with their more than 200 year old country history like they own the place.

They kinda suck at Cricket too.

ps. I guess pictures of big spaceships shooting lasers isn't enough of a clue.

Comment

/me unlocks his chain.

where in the hell do these fucktards come from.. and secondly how in the hell do they find us.. first on irc.. where some dude thought we were businessman (luckily reki convinced him we were masons and banned him) then another guy who wanted us to hook him up with a whore for the night... luckily stu handled that guy by giving him a link to shitgirl..

now we have this moron of an idiot with a dumb ass name up2mefreelance. i mean damn.. do we have like a sticker on our forum 'post to tell us how we are doing'?

you want to discuss jobs... then go play russian roulette in the middle of a street. if somehow you survive.. and darwin willing you wont... then come back and 'chat' with us.

if i ever learn how to set people on fire over the internet.. i think i would run out of matches

Comment

what a fuckin' sucker. do your self a favor uptome and don't freelance. cause stupid ppl like you wouldn't last a week. stay workin' for the man. k?
        —› nick: (Molle) is now known as (Peggy)

Comment

can i get your phone number reki, cuase i want to be a freelancer also and need ur insight thx.

Comment

i liked reki's post

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

yeah

reki's post was on the money.

Comment

ok first that guy is Fucking weird

Just be thankful that she didn't cheat on you with an English guy. You know how the English are. All smug with their fancy marbles in the mouth language and bad teeth walking around with their more than 200 year old country history like they own the place.
                200 years lol reli bud and the rest, your youth of a country is just over 200 years old, and we were old before you even existed.

althrought the Cricket comment was correct. we just create the sports doesn't mean we have to be good at them . Once we come up with them we just move on to create another.

and whats with the bad teeth hmmmmm

Comment

the guy obviously doesn't know where he is... but why are you idiots flaming him?

ps: shamrock, would you be any chance have some kinda huge rock stuck up your ass?

Comment

we can flame him if we want its our own public board. and secondly if he doesnt get a clue about the space ships and other posts on these boards he deserves to be flamed.

Comment

hey Tsubodai, get that dick outta your ass before you talk about my rocks.
                      Last edited by Shamrock; 07-10-2003, 05:05.

Comment

lol, classic

Comment

ok dolts, everyone into the barrel RIGHT NOW!!
                          Live life never asking "what if,..."

Comment

(me notes that apparently WildCard senses what a suck-ass name FalseHope is )

and yes wrkzeis post owns. laughed so hard about the comment on english ppl. you forgot to mention englishmen bear ugly daughters and all obviously suck at cooking ;) (xcept fitz, but he is extraterrestrian)

Comment

hey fuck you i was paid to make that post :P

Comment

Working...
                              X