oi oi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oi oi

just bringing a walm welcome from the BiBs... u can find the ghey ones @ BiB forums but the kewl old school ones u may see in HW2 as ppl like bill have a girlfriend and adder smurfs alot and the rest, well have lifes now but apart from that were doing fine and nice too see some old faces again... Salute j00 all, XOXOXOXOXOX ;)

hihi

WHERES JIM & GAZ??

Comment

in case you didn't know, GAZ went from BiB to SLS a while back, then quit the community due to time costraints.

Comment

well jim plays hw like every 1nce a month and hes on MSN quiet sum, and LMAO @ Dimension, GAZBERG never left HW till he lost his CD, but he wasnt GAZBERG, he was Ninja(BiB) aka GAZBERG, quiet funny when ppl say gaz left homeworld but he carried on playing for ages as Ninja(BiB) and you can find him on MSN nearly 24 hours a day ;)

Comment

O_O

whoa i never knew!

all i know is that "gazberg" was sls, then kinda dropped off the face of the earth, at least as far as forum and IRC activity went. I saw him on WON without tags for a while, and then lost sight of him.

hope you can forgive me for uttering bollox ;)

Comment

np m8 ur forgiven

Comment

yeah i knew he was ninja, but it was some big smufie secret so I didnt tell. now that moonquake has SPILLED THA BEANS however... ;)

Comment

WTF! TELL THAT SCHIZO TO STOPPIT

I luff0red GAZBERG but didnt like Ninja(BiB) :o

Comment

damn and i thought i had 2 really weird friends... omg yet ninja never typed in caps.. my god how mysterious.

thanks for the 'hiya' Moonquake and see you in hw2

Comment

ONG BIB-DOLTS

Comment

WTF!

hahah that thought never, ever occured to me =\

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

gazberg never talked about having sex with men. damn ninja is tricky.

Comment

Working...
                        X