woot - its flametime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woot - its flametime

its back.. I bought a bucket ohh spam. where should i put it ?

hey croft, that's a little harsh even for general discussion forums. i mean, even though this says 'general discussion' we do have rules, and posting general discussion shit in here is against the rules.

you will be banned for breaking the rules that I'm about to make.

;d

jk I'M NOT THAT BIG OF A FAGET.

Comment

What you mean like posting a topic about Iraq on the Relic boards and being banned for no reason?

Do me a favour and ban me too. I hope, no I pray you grow up real soon and stop "hating people" all your life because in the end it's going to consume you mentally.

Comment

If you have a grievance you wish to share with us, why not air it once and for all?

I think I can fairly say that the moderators on this board will not follow your example and edit your public posts in order to misrespresent or distort what you have intended to say.

So, please feel free to speak plainly on whatever it is that you seem to be carrying with you.

On the other hand, if you only wish to be banned, why not save everyone the trouble and simply desist from posting here?

Kal
        Art of bakeryexpert

The gourmet series has been created by the
        new art of bakery expert. The splendid
        snack is the excellent food for your
        health. Enjoy nice time by specialty
        selection of high quality.

I Love Cake

Comment

relic boards has nothing to do with what goes on here.

if you want to speak with the people who do the banning on RB, then you want to email

dyntheos@relicnews.com or
          pike@relicnews.com

neither of whom live here. moderators on the relic boards do not have the ability to ban people.

Comment

red, the day before new years, you begged me (yet again) to forgive you and promised you would stop being a dumbass.

then, about a month ago, I find out that myself and reki have been banned for no reason, yet again, from the DAB boards.

Do you deny any of this? (no)

It is you that carries your obsession and hate on and on, but I'm playing this month. I also told you I didn't hate you, because that would be putting an infinite amount more energy into you than you are worth. I simply want you to die from herpes.

There is absolutely nothing that you can say to anyone here, that will not cause you to be a hypocrit. So do the entire world a favor, put a gun to your head, and pull the trigger.

Comment

Frst

I don?t believe I have made mention of you to anyone or taken sides against you, or anyone else. I'm still trying to come to terms why you would say those things about my family and me?

You were banned because you have a known history of stirring up trouble and you proved me correct yesterday. Your also banned from a number of other boards because you seem to do the same thing over and over. You took over the Byz forums and in 24 hrs managed to alienate yourself from Gish, Doom, Ghent, Proto and most DAB's including Tin and Sculp. You are correct I did beg you to put an end to this childish bickering because I don't like these posts we seem to direct to each other. They are stupid and does nothing more than entertain your bored friends.

At times Frst you can be the nicest guy. And I will give credit where it is due, you have the ability to be a completely different person with engaging qualities and the next day you turn on yourself like a virus. I have friends and family that visit the DAB boards I can't have them see things like sod demy and acid ejaculation with a prelude to murder being directed at members of my family.

What on earth brought all this on, because I banned you for being obnoxious just like you showed us yesterday? Should I have turned the other cheek and let you make reference about my mother perhaps? I came very close yesterday in ringing your father up and just letting him know what a pion of a character you really are. Your famous uncle should write a new book about you, ?Ten things I should have explained to Steven when growing up?

1. How to be forgiving
              2. How to respect other peoples feelings
              3. Don?t do to others what you would not want done to you
              4. Don?t put down the weak
              5. Be reasonable
              6. Show remorse
              7. Don?t gloat when people offer an olive branch
              8. Don?t mess with Greeks or their parents
              9. Don?t come back to our board
              10. Don?t be a pion brain

Well you get my meaning.

Ask yourself this question; would a reasonable person of good standing demeanour another persons family because he was banned? Did I e-mail or carry on like you did when I was banned from the Relic boards, what was the reason again?

Posting a highly sensitive issue about American involvement in Iraq? Reki, if you say it had nothing to do with you then why did you lock down every thread I posted? On top of that, two days later I found myself banned...ring a bell?

Frankly I don?t care as I told you in my e-mail. I learned to live with it; you?ll do the same. But don?t think that what you did is justified because it?s not. It?s wrong and you are ill bread if you think calling people names and wishing they died is acceptable behaviour for a 24-year-old man.

I don?t expect you to understand but at least I tried to express my feelings and dismay for those unforgettable comments made to my family and myself. I truly hope no one ever does that to you otherwise you would really know what I?m going through as I write this post.

Red

Comment

Here let me correct you, as I usually have to do red. Please, you should know by now that you have to actually tell the truth if you want to post here, otherwise you actually look like an idiot again and nobody takes you seriously.

Posting a highly sensitive issue about American involvement in Iraq? Reki, if you say it had nothing to do with you then why did you lock down every thread I posted? On top of that, two days later I found myself banned...ring a bell?
                I locked two (2) of your threads.

This one:

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...hlight=redstar

Because you removed the content of your post after several of the forum members ridiculed your argument, thus rendering the discussion meaningless. You might also note, that I posted:

shame it was removed - might have been interesting.
                And the second thread, here:

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...hlight=redstar

Because you listed myself and frstkor's real names as being mentally retarded prisoners who have been executed. Ill give you one guess why I locked that one.

The thread that I believe you are referring to is this one:

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...r&pagenumber=2

Which was locked by Trinity, who took exception to you abusing him and then making several more abusive threads (which he also locked) after he called you out for posting a new york times editorial as your own words.

After less than a week of posting, the Relic forums members themselves posted a poll in forum issues REQUESTING your ban (http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...hlight=redstar). I have never seen this happen before with any other member.

After the abuse continued with a couple of moderators via the private message system, Dyntheos decided to ban you for good. A DAB member even posted an apology thread for your behaviour, and stated how they hoped you didnt reflect on the DAB as a whole.

Nothing to do with me, sorry. Now take your bullshit back to your propaganda forum.

Comment

Ok, I'm going to dissect your post. See, I can do this here and bring out the truth(your enemy) without being banned. I have the feeling you will be turning tail and running because I'm going to ask you straight up questions, and you will either end up lying(some more), or being silent.

I don?t believe I have made mention of you to anyone or taken sides against you, or anyone else.
                  Yea, you have(and I?m not just talking about the hundreds of times before 10 months ago). See, after dec 30th when you messaged me on MSN and begged me to forgive you, among other things all polite, I said something along the lines of "how about I just keep on doing what I have been doing: ignoring you." See, the problem there is, you don't want that. You want this. You want me breaking it off on your forehead. For some reason you like it when I whip out the fact book and slit your throat with it. You have made mention of me several times:

RedStar wrote:

LETS NOT KID OURSELVES NO ONE LIKE HIM OR HIS RETARD FRIENDS.
                  Awww, I'm touched. And so are my friends. This comment made 2 weeks ago.

RedStar wrote:

I don't want him here and I can't see for the life of me why anyone else would want him spewing his foul misanthropic opinions.
                  That was weeks ago Red, a real nice thing to say about me. I know why you don?t want to hear my opinions, but it?s not because they?re foul or misanthropic.

RedStar wrote:

He is already banned from 5 other boards, including PSA and BC
                  Also spoken by you, 2 weeks ago. Furthermore, it's a lie. I may be banned on BC boards due to Proto crying "Ban frst or I'm leaving BC", but PSA have never banned me from their boards, and I get along with all of them just fine. So theres a lie, about me, recently. And lying about someone, last I checked, isn't a sign of "let's be friends".

RedStar wrote:

he has badmouthed all our members (proto, Gish, Sam, Nem, Doom) to mention a few- by spitting abuse and unmentionable defamatory remarks
                  Another lie, posted by you, 2 weeks ago. All? lol. I have told off dipshit proto, and dipshit poodle drone Doom/Sam(anthaCiG? The crybaby whining non ladder loss reporting bitch?), and said nothing offensive towards Gish or Nem. They may dislike me because they are close buddy buddies with you and Proto, but they have never said anything disrespectful about me, or lied about me(that I know of), so I have never attacked them.

I mean, there ya go Red, I just disproved your very first sentence as a blatant lie. For those wondering, the previous quotes made by Red were made in private forums. If he is stupid enough to deny having written those things, I'm totally down for calling witnesses.

Moving on.

So anyhow, after that conversation on New Yeay's Eve... nothing. Ignoring you continued. Then, last month, I was browsing the DAB boards like I do about once a week, and I decided to log in and reply to something. OOPSIE, FRST IS BANNED. Well, that's funny, I hadn't talked to you or had anything to do with you since New Years 3 months earlier. And, I had posted on the DAB forums in between that time(and everything that I had ever posted on the DAB forums was perfectly clean and well within the rules).

Now this is where logic comes in Red, so make sure you read the last paragraph intently, 'cause here is where you have always failed before.

Logic dictates that since I had never, in my 18 posts on the DAB boards, done anything wrong, and, since I had talked to you on dec 30th about your "let's be buddies" idea, I was in no danger of being banned for no reason(like you have done before) from the DAB boards. AVAST, SOMETHING IS WRONG, I WAS BANNED ANYHOW. Logic goes away and the only thing I was left with was... RedStar.

RedStar. Now here's your history. Cover your ass; this is the inssertion point.

You are a lying, deceitful, self admitted trouble maker. You are a serpent that has played the roles of a half dozen people in the homeworld community at the same time(seek help). You are an arrogant derelict, proclaiming yourself to be the greatest swarmer in homeworld. You have sent a dozen people in the homeworld community email viruses. You have lied some more. You have thrown conspiracy theories about cheating on the ladder up in the air to destabalize cases, then you lied and said it wasn?t you. You edit and delete posts for no reason. Hell, you have claimed to be the lost prince of Greece. How much more do you want?

So, back to logic going away and you being the only answer left.

Since myself and reki were banned from the forums... and before I go any further, please explain here, why you decided to ban reki... Since myself and reki were banned, I had to conclude that you were lying when you said you wanted to be buddy buddy in december. No where had reki or myself had mence with you since then. Nothing had been said. No fights had occured. So what then Red? I mean, you either admit that you're an inconsistent dimwitted lying fuckface and you didn't really want to let shit fall like you said, or you can admit you wanted what has happened and is happening right now to transpire. Either way, you lose.

I also believe that you have held a grudge against FL since no one from here plays in your byz forums, that is, unless we have to come and shoot down a bullshit rumor you make.

This:

You were banned because you have a known history of stirring up trouble and you proved me correct yesterday
                  That just doesn't fuckin float kiddo, and you know it. First off, the history of trouble I have comes from when I bump into lying, hebetudinous, chodes, the likes of yourself, Protonuclear, and Ghent. It makes it even better because you all seem to have a following of little 75 iq poodle drones circling about you that eat the table scraps you barf out like they are little pieces of beef jerky. Second, if you were going to ban me, why didn't you do it 9 months ago, when I registered on the forums, before I had already proven your theory of "he's going to be trouble" to be incorrect by posting .07 times a day, and staying clear inside all forum rules.

So, like I said, we're left with the real reason you banned reki and myself. YOU were the one who was bored. You have said before, and people have seen the logs and the posts on the old school SLS ezboards, that you like to stir up trouble. Not me, you.

So andy, please don't cry because I'm playing the game you wanted to play, only better than you.

Well, that's 2(2 out of your first 3 sentences) lies thrown out.

Moving on.

Your also banned from a number of other boards because you seem to do the same thing over and over.
                  3 boards? 3 boards with 3 crybaby whining pussies such as Proto(ban frst he made me look stupid by proving I was a hypocrit. wah wah), Ghent(the post editing faget, who couldn't debate so he decided to ban), and youself?

Show everyone where I have transgressed forum rules on any of those boards. Here's your chance Red. Do it! No, you can't. Hell, the only posts I made on the BC boards was helping some BC out with a hardware problem. 2 posts. The real reason is because there's a lot of huge fuckin pussies in the world who can't take the heat they ask for and have to resort to being fagets.

And thanks Red, thanks for those nice public comments you made. Were you describing me, or yourself? See, I'm consistent. You're not. I've always wanted to urinate on your face. I never liked you after I realized you had lied to me almost 2.5 years ago. Since then you have been this 'on/off, lets be friends/WHY FRST, WHY DO YOU HATE ME' freak.

As far as the post I made yesterday in the Bash forums croft made.... so? Croft makes a board called the Bash forums, then in a pm conversation, he tells me if I want to flame, keep it in there. So I go, and I flame. I didn't make any death threats as you and your idiot drones would believe. I said I would like to see you die of herpes. I never said anything about me carrying out your execution, on the contrary, I said I didn't even hate you, as that would be far too much energy wasted of a worthless peasant such as yourself.

So basically, Croft threw up a forum to bash people, I go and bash people, and then I get banned for bashing people... what? Too hard? I'll take that as a compliment. I fucking own you. You can't bash back, all you can do is ban. In some harsh places of the city of per say; Detroit, they have these things called "battles". A battle is where two guys get up on stage, and fight each other with words. They don't use fists, or guns, they use words, lyrics, rhymes. They bash each other. What croft did was effectively told me to get up on stage and bash, then when it came to be someone else's turn to have a go at me, he threw me off stage for doing too much of what he invited me to do.

To the people who saw it, Croft looked like a hypocrit also. I didn't hear anything like "you bash people, just don't bash too hard." All I saw was, "you're banned, check the rules I'm about to make.". DUDE. ROOFLE. YOUR BANNED FOR BREAKING FUTURE RULES. lol.

What on earth brought all this on, because I banned you for being obnoxious just like you showed us yesterday?
                  No faget. It was for banning me for doing nothing. It was for banning me for no reason 3 times last month. It was for mouthing off and spouting bullshit lies about me(yet-a-fuckin-gain) weeks ago. I decided yesterday, I would play.

And what? You came close to calling my father? Dude. You just showed anyone who isn't already hypnotized by your bullshit what a complete moron you are.

1. How to be forgiving - Forgive, yea. Forget, never. Plus, you keep doing the same shit over and over Red. Not me. You. I'll never sleep.

2. How to respect other peoples feelings - You're a hypocrit. Check the first part of this post for proof.

3. Don?t do to others what you would not want done to you - Check. I live by this, you die by it. I never attack anyone, without clear justification. I BEG you to prove me wrong.

4. Don?t put down the weak - If the weak, re: you, ask to be put down, I will comply.

5. Be reasonable - Oops, ya got me here. I'm not reasonable. I want you to impode and die, then go to hell and get eternal anus love from Satan. I'm not reasonable.

6. Show remorse - Hmm? Freak. You're filling numbers.

7. Don?t gloat when people offer an olive branch - You're olive branches have been proven, time and again, to be laced with anthrax. I'll never, ever, be among your list of friends.

8. Don?t mess with Greeks or their parents - lol. The last time I had an encounter with a Greek besides you, was when some cDc(Cult of the Dead Cow) imposter(you) tried to hiest our forum and failed. If you're the trademark Greek, God help those pussies.

9. Don?t come back to our board - Red, you idiot, you have come to these forums and asked us, me included, to come to your boards, and post many times in the past year alone. Get some damned consistency you dipshit.

10. Don?t be a pion brain - Aww. What a nice thing to say. 123hypocrit? Check #2 you moron.

Ask yourself this question; would a reasonable person of good standing demeanour another persons family because he was banned?
                  Well, we already sailed past the "reasonable" part. That's not me. Flame me all you want by calling me unreasonable from now on, I'll try not to tear up. Otherwise, no, one wouldn't. I didn't diss on your family either. What I said was "they would be better off with me as their father, as opposed to a freak such as Andrew, if that tells you how much I fear for their welfare". So really Andy, I _FEEL_ for your family. I feel sorry for them. I am scared for them, having you as a role model.

It?s wrong and you are ill bread if you think calling people names and wishing they died is acceptable behaviour for a 24-year-old man.
                  Saddam is a raghead wearing dike who should die in prison from bleeding to death after being raped by a 320 pound black man. You can share his fate for all I care. Now show me the book of life and open it to the page where it says "calling people names and wishing death is wrong". I stand by my claim.

Now answer these valid questions I have asked:

Why did you badmouth me several weeks ago, after I had not mentioned your name for like, 10 months?

Why did you lie about me several weeks ago in private forums?

Why did you ban reki?

if you were going to ban me, why didn't you do it 9 months ago, when I registered on the forums, instead of after I had been there so long and proven that I'm peaceful when left be?

To finish off this post, I'll end by saying:

You started this 2 and a half years ago. You have kept it up like clockwork since then. I was ignoring you just fine until I found you had banned me for yet again, no reason, as well as badmouthed me to people. I don't turn the other cheek. I tell the fagets who piss me off, that they are fagets, then I tell them why. I have proven you to be a liar, you have admitted before to being a liar.

I never attack people and flame without being provoked. I never lie. I?m not a hypocrite.

I will own you forever, and remember, I never lie.

Comment

wow it feels like home so fast - just like old times again, hey? we should get dpghent over here for a love-in.

cmon ahab, DK & suas, you're slipping guys. don't go getting all likeable on us now.

Comment

wow Red, I forgot all about when you insulted me and wished death on me back on 12-20-2002 04:06 AM.

10 days before you came to me and asked to be friends again.

God you're a moron.

Comment

about an hour after I posted my reply to Red, he msged me on MSN.

What followed was one of the funniest sessions I've ever had. The people whom I was pasting parts of the chat to and I decided that Red must have been drunk.

Either way, he comes out with it all.

Red admits he's a liar.

Red admits even that he was the one who hacked into FL forums 2 years ago and tried to delete everything.

Red even threatens my life a couple times.

Anyways, after this, I don't see how any of you redstar fanboys can possibly defend him or continue to stay around him. The man needs serious, real world help.

Here is the log. Be advised that it's fairly long, but I promise it's worth it.

Comment

redstar, i must be getting old man...
                          i used to enjoy your idiocy, it used to make me giggle.
                          now it just makes me sad for you.

I've asked you before, but i'll ask you again. Please don't post on these forums, nice or flame, just don't post. It's not a ban like you hoped for, it's a request from the bottom of my heart for you to never come around again.

You're nasty, mean, a liar and rude. I will never understand why you bring up our name on your forums so often, but please just keep it there. One day you will get over your obsession with me. until then stay on your side of the white line that i drew on the ground.

Comment

I really didnt want to be sent to an early grave but holy mancow dude, Stephen(haley) I have never seen post so big. When did bashing become so serious?

Comment

its not serious timmah.. just frst likes to call out liars... redstar basically defines what a liar is.

Comment

Working...
                              X