Ultimate gaming display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate gaming display

Right - forget the fact that it's IG3 on dislay - but the Matrox Parhelia graphics card is supported by Eve: Second Genisis.

This card pumps out triple monitor display for peripheral vision in supported games. Retailing at $399 US, it's within reach of many avid gamers (excluding myself), but I'll tell ya what...

I FUCKING WANT ONE !!!

specs...

with the parhelia's unimpressive performance - based on reviews i've read - there's no fuckin' way it could render three eve scenes simultaneously in at least 1024x768, which is the lowest eve will go without dicking with configs and making the menus render odd.

a damn nice concept, but i think you'd probably need a more powerful card to handle eve x 3.

Comment

dont rain on my parade mol - I just heard about this card for while looking for a capture card, haven't read any comparisons/reviews yet.

Comment

Display's

While the graphics card does 3 display's there are even more impresive triple monitor sets that dimenish the "gap" between display's.

Check out this vendor for a consumer one. (This really starts adding up for you home gamers. Us working games just charge our government - much less hurt on the pocket book!)

Also this is a surround display system that can freak you out (This is a bad thing?) from
        Elumens which I have "played" on. Quite nice. (Have not figured out how to get one at work [yet]) This system makes you feel more immersed without the "head-ache" of Head Mounted Display's.

And for comerical grade triple display check out Panoram PV230 - Very cool! I found that gaming on it a thrill - but a head twist. You forget how much you tend NOT to move your neck while gaming. Play on one of these and the side events open up a new horizon for you.

Enjoy...

(Oh - and brong your wallet - first born and Mercedes - none of this is really "in-expensive")
        To live is to game - in some way

Comment

Unreal, I was totally intrigued by the Elumens. The only thing I found strange was the fact that with such expensive technology, you'd think they'd offer 32-bit colour..

I wonder how that would impinge on rendering photographic realism ?

Comment

Gmeh. One monitor is enough for me. I'd rather put $300 bucks into a GF4 Ti4600 than one of these things, especially if (as was said) the card sucks to begin with.

Comment

wow... goatse x 3.

Comment

Murph has his priorities right.

Comment

SEXO SEXO.

i saw this guy at a lan party, and he was supposed to be like one of the top ten in the country in CS, and he had 2 flatscreens that he was playing CS on.

then i woke up wanking.

END.

Comment

that is in all honesty a sweet monitor and like u said i want one. But although the parellia is a shit card (yes i spelt it wrong) i will have it with a nice radeon 9700 ty very much

Comment

Working...
                    X