Just an idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an idea.

I dont know if you guys really play hw that much anymore. I think a few of you smurf sometimes, but I was thinking about tournies, and I thought it'd be a fair bit of fun if we had a tournament, but instead of clan vs clan, we chose an even number of players, and have random pairings. 1 HSG and 1 FL (or maybe anyone else). It could certainly spice things up a LOT!
    Anyway, I realise you guys (and girls) dont play so much, but let me know what you think...is anyone in the mood for a couple of days of HW?

sure as long as its on a weekend

Comment

id rather pick my own partner than be stuck with someone I dont know.

Comment

personally i like the idea of a smyurf tourney better. everyone in the tourney is a smurf and u don't even know who ur ally is. total randomness wtf. of course i prolly won't be able to play.... don't have much time these days.

p.s my idea of subj heavy cruiser strat tourney was the best eva :[

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

i think we should like vote to select 4 or 5 leaders and draft pick player from each clan in turns, just like the NBA draft and give a big season, playoff, and then championship games, now that would be fun and because draft pick are in turns the skill level of each team would be quite equal

Comment

sure, ill pad your stats

Comment

I quite like the idea of a complete smurf tourny as well, but I'm easy, we'll do what people want. Random pairings. Everyone arrives in their smurf names, and keeps quiet so we cant tell who they are. Make the pairings, but dont reveal your name?

Sounding good.
              Last edited by shutupandshave; 10-07-2002, 12:01.

Comment

sounds fun dude - let us know what we gotta do & ill show.

Comment

You have my interest too. I was thinking about the whole random pairing idea and I like it. What if we randomly picked teams every game. So the pool of players would only come from those who won their last game. I think it would be pretty interesting to have a smurf you teamed with in the last game be on the other side of the line the next game. I think it would keep everyone on their toes a little more, but that's just my 2 cents
                  Live life never asking "what if,..."

Comment

i think we might need to all get together and make up names first, that way after each round we can change names for next round, cause after one round, some player can tell who is who can't they? then it would be no fun

Comment

sounds like fun, when?where?

Comment

ooo sexy idea i r in for sure. when and where?
                        also i think we must pick best 2v2 maps such as: talas, fate, plex maybe, iron.... etc.
                        possibly make tourny invite only so to speak so ladder newbies cant join.... i dont think it would be much fun if u got a partner that couldn't ally.

Robb0r-

Comment

yes, Yes, YEs, YES! Yet another way to keep the dead from passing into the eternal after-life. No rest for the wearied, no peace for the deceased.

Comment

Sounds interesting,

however i'm still waiting for a ffa tourny and since i really wanna play in it i can't organise it myself. Anyone willing to try it?
                            And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
                            The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief grav
                            Grav is but a walking shadow, a poor player
                            That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
                            And then is heard no more: it is a tale
                            Told by an swarmer, full of sound and fury,
                            Signifying nothing.

26-02-02 on #freelance by Dough

Comment

If i ever get a freakin conn i r in with bells on...

Comment

Working...
                              X