No announcement yet.

a song for frstkor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i'm currently liking SoulWax's Prodigy v Beck. which fn 0wns.

smack my bitch up mixed with halfway home.

Comment

Pachelbel - Canon in D Major, string orchestra does it for at the mo;

closely followed by tricky's inertia creeps

(twilight zone)

Im a strange one with lyrics, I cant enjoy the instrumentals if I try to listen to the lyrics - when I'm absorbing the instrumentals, the vocalist/s becomes just another instrument.

As a result of this bazarre comprehension fault, i know sweet fuck all lyrics by heart - and I tend to prefer music without them.

Mind you - I prefer to read song lyrics, not listen to them. Spose its a chance to visualise at my own pace and enjoy it as one would poetry.

(/twilight zone)

Comment

You could always listen to it and focus on the lyrics, then listen to it again focussing on the instrumentals. Then once you'd heard it enough you should be able to just enjoy it. Of course, this assumes that the song itself is actually any good... ;)

Oh yeah, and reading song lyrics is usually pointless (unless it's Dylan); it's like watching a film with the sound turned off (srries Murph).

- ion -

Comment

canon in d major...excellent song meths, it's one of my favorites too
          actually it was the song that everyone but me walked out to at our wedding do you by chance like any schubert at all? i love his impromptus.

Comment

My theme song would have to be Punk Rawk Show by mxpx or Knowledge by Operation Ivy.

I enjoy punk rock so much cos i can relate to the music in so many songs. Its good stuff peoples, honestly!! Get it in ya!

Comment

Working...
            X