Heh ono more ORB forum stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh ono more ORB forum stuff.

The whole signature thing has become something more ... I think that our attempts to impose relic-forums-rules on the ORB forums are probably a good idea, but we do seem to be pissing lots of people off. We do have good reasons tho... such as Proto's spam and SDSJap's refusal to not post his signature every damn message. I think it's winding up tho...

Anyway, this is a private message I just sent off to Black Box... I think frst & co. will appreciate it.

Hi. You may know me as one of the guys who's been getting the 'large-sig' crowed all riled up.

I realize that the current forum situation isn't that great and that our ongoing arguments with ProtoNuclear aren't really helping. However, having come from the Relic Forums (http://forums.relicnews.com), which have a full moderation and adminstration staff that enforces the rules, I'm used to forums that not only have relevant discussions, I see forums that are moderated to the rules. I know the new rules are new, and I'm not insulting what you have running now, but I have a few suggestions ...

Perhaps some sort of incentive to NOT break the rules is needed - in your new signature guidelines thread alone there are five or so posts by SDSJap, all with his signature in them.

Spam seems to be a slight problem too ... It's obvious that ProtoNuclear knows where the 'Edit' button is - he's edited all four of his posts - but he doesn't seem to understand the use of it. I know he's responding to separate posts, but it seems a little excessive.

Thanks for spending your time moderating these forums - I've moderated in the past and know that it's almost a full job. Good luck... =/

heh
    makes me glad I dont bother with those forums... heehee

Comment

Nice pm... hopefully he looks into it.

Comment

someday god is going to op me, and all of the protonuclears, and dk's, and sdsjaps, and other morons will be +b from #life.

Comment

more powa to frst

Comment

I wish I knew how to make mine smaller, since it is rather large 56 k killer

Comment

frstkor isint this a little ower the top, have u ever thought about that something was wrong with u ? BTW stop this BS

Comment

wtf do you guys give a shit what's happening over at the orb boards anyway ?

Geese, I've visited once when a link popped up in irc...

Comment

lets see von doom, am i the idiot with the sigs that are larger than this entire page? am i the idiot who says that making them any smaller would lessen the bearer's 'spiritual presence'?

no. I'm the normal person who wants to have discussion instead of 650 x 300 sigs spammed all over the forums. proto is a moron for mroe reasons than i have hairs on my head, and since you have been sucking his dick clean for the past year, you're a moron too.

srry, you just asked a question which deserved an answer. got any more?

Comment

Von Doom, your a newbie stfu k thx.

Also, big sig's are very gay and anyone who needs them should think about something being wrong with THEM and not anyone else.

Some people don't like sitting for an hour and waiting for some britany spears fag ass sig to load.I meen even if those large sig's were actually nice looking... =[

Ps-I have only been to O.R.B. forums once and I'm not going back after seeing all the large sig spammers.

Comment

it takes me 15 fucking minutes to load one page on my po' computer. Trust me... thats a bit over the top mmkay?

Fuck ambience =[

Comment

vondoom is that wannabe christian uber selfrightious "kill the muslims" guy rite?

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

TOLERANCE (((((

WE NEED MORE

Comment

GAZ, always the voice of reason! good to see you my friend. as for ORB boards...wtf cares about the ORB forums? most of the "soon to be released" games that have forums are filled with a bunch of bullshit anyway. i try to avoid places like that.

unless of course it's IRC

Last edited by Phaeton; 05-11-2002, 02:44.
                            "All men are created equal, it's just that some are more equal than others"

Comment

I didint come here to compare whos dick is larger. Or who gives the best head here but to stop this BS...I can see ur point on the sigs Friskor but the other BS has to stop... we all can get along werry nicely but all this fighting has to stop, lets play some Cat (i know u guys used to play) and be friends, + i dont like to spam my sigs anyway

ONO IM FUCKING GAY I NEED TO GET OFF THESE BOARDS KTHX
                              Last edited by skibb; 05-12-2002, 00:04.

Comment

Working...
                              X