This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB and RR

You guys KNOW how I feel about that shit, even in "friendly" games, yet you STILL used it against us tonight. Fine, be that way. I see how much our "alliance" means. With friends like this, who needs enemies. Just to let you know, I'm having a vote to see if our alliance is needed anymore.

APOLLO out.

yea brent, you go ahead and vote on our 'alliance' while we're starting a vote on somethin a bit more serious. you think we've ever given a shit about the 'alliance'? its something that cute little junior high kids pretend. im sick of you and your tenancy to cry when you get owned by a probe, in fact im sick of SLS as a whole and I know the rest of FL has been feelin the same way.

its been a long time since there was a real war on won.

theres gonna be a lot more cryin from you apollo, so get the tissue ready.

Comment

Why vote?
      Isn't it obvious?

Comment

Ok now this is a topic im realy gonna follow =)

Comment

i smoke two joints when i wake up.......i smoke two joints when i get in the car......i smoke two joints in time of peace....and two more in time of WAR..... i smoke two joints when i play video games......and two more every ten thousand points....i smoke two joints when i smoke two joints and then i smoke two more.......

the song just pop into my head

Comment

wtf frst?

Comment

No wonder I've been getting the cold shoulder from you fools. After what I've heard from APOLLO you guys are going to be weathering one hell of an SLS storm! I can't believe you let it come to this! At least now we are seeing your true colors! WTF why do something you know is going to piss us off! Wonder how long it will be before they stop hosting our forums?!
              Live life never asking "what if,..."

Comment

SLS = FAIL

I wonder how long is Apollo planning to be a cry baby fagget? hmmm

Comment

Gayhab i r so very sorry for your parents... they should have gotten a goldfish instead atleast it would double your iq...

Comment

heh lex

Spend 1/2 the time you think of your lame attacks and practice; cause frstkor said hes tired of you not being able to beat him :|

Comment

ROFL first of all frst is 0-3 from our last 3 games.
                      Second who the fuck do you think you are?
                      You play 1 map and you dont even play that well enough to beat me on it...
                      So word of advice stfu and go find a game you are intelligent enough to master...i recommend tic tac toe btw.

Oh and as for me having to think to insult you... well actually truth comes fast and easy and since i only speak the truth...

Comment

it's all molle's fault

Comment

Hey guys,
                          what's the problem with you? :|

APOLLO, I guess one can use everything in the game: if you have probes, you can use them (no matter how).
                          And talking about research ramming, I don't mind when people use it against me.
                          You can't be pissed-off only because people are more imaginative than you.

FRST, I guess you don't need to re-think about your alliance with SLS's.

Guys, it's all about fun.
                          Being good at Homeworld won't make you better people.
                          Ciao.

Comment

im not 0-3 bitch, but you just bought urself a coffin. dont make me bury you on dantes. tomorrow, you vs me.

Comment

WTF Apollo i've been practicing my PB just for you mate.

ps I've written "SLS SUCKS" on the front of my Research ship just so your figgit captains can see it before they die =[

Comment

Working...
                              X