Clear All

• FL - HoH war

http://www.hscweb.com/forum/display_...PagePosition=1

laff
    Shoot first - argue on the forums later

Comment

erm....Someone wanna dust off my hw cd? =\

Comment

dont mind suas guys, the poor kid just needs to feel good about himself ;|

Comment

FFS

It seems that I've had to post this on every board so far.
          Cos whenever I post the war on a board, frst replies with some kind of gheyness that has nothing to do with anything.
          Yes, I think frst is a fag, but the HoH had decided to do this long before I spoke to FRST (I.E. the "chatlog" he doomed so important).

This is supposed to be a bit of fun.
          Nothing to do with ego's. And would've been taken that way, had frst not decided to intervene.

If you guys dont wanna do it, then that's cool, I thought you might enjoy coming back to HW and stuff. I do enjoy playing with almost all of you, and that was the reason for my deciding to do suggest this war.

Sorry for this but.
          Frst - Never come to England and let me know where you are, cos the last person that I heard take the piss out of disabillites almost ended up with one himself. I don't know what you're problem is, but people with learning disabilities, or sight problems are not to be laughed at, or there to have the piss taken out of. They're people with feelings. The sooner you stop using them as some kind of "insults" the happier I will feel.

Everyone else.
          You're F4gs ;) LETS WAR
          Last edited by shutupandshave; 03-16-2002, 03:56.

Comment

ong suas dont ever come to the us cause the last person who took the piss out of gay ppl almost ended up with one himself.

btw in case u haven't heard we declare war on hoh in risk!

Comment

FRST - do you deny you "insulted me" by using people's disabilities?

Frst, you're kind of missing the point.

This is nothing to do with you, because you don't play HW anymore. This is for the people who 1) still play HW, and 2) want to have a bit of fun.

BWT, does this sounds familiar Frst...
              <frst> helo james, are you slow?
              <frst> do you go to a special class?
              <frst> ride a half length school bus?
              <frst> wear some really thick eye glasses?
              <frst> heh

Comment

Re: FFS

Originally posted by shutupandshave

take the piss out......or there to have the piss taken out of.

That some wierd brit talk
                "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

Hey put my CD back in one piece and ill play k.

Comment

take the piss out=make fun of

Comment

suas, as always im kind of looking for a point in your existence. is there one?

you want me to confess that im a sinner? want me to confess that I don't get along well with lying fagets like you? want me to tell the world that I'm loud and i make comments like 'do you ride a short bus?' to thick headed dolts like you? you want me confess that im not easy to get along with? do you need me to write down in blood that I dont like arrogant fucks like you and I tend to enjoy getting them all worked up?

I don't like you because you lied to me.

I don't like you because you're an arrogant prick.

I don't like you because you are the most close minded idiot I have ever met.

I don't like you because out of the only game you ever won against me, it was 100% acredited to research ramming.

I don't like you because I keep hearing from ppl who are still on won, how big of a pussy you are when it comes to playing experts on any other map but subj, and how you refuse to play as guest.

All of these reasons I have just stated make you what I affectionately call a 'faget'.

I don't like fagets.

By the way james, do you deny insulting me using someones sexual preferences??!! omg you sinner!

Now, you want to keep going here? I would be more than ammused to grab the log and nitpick the holy hell out of it, pointing out every error you make, every lie you attempt to cover, every bit of arrogance you spew, and every pointless and misdirected question you ask.

So, I'll ask you for the 30th time, where you goin with this kid? Do you have a point?

btw, i think its cute how you and thor planned this lil' war thing after thor made a fool of himself trying to defend his dickheaded actions of cussing reki out and quiting that game. i guess you getting kicked out of an irc channel was the icing on the cake. i can see it now...

Thor: reki asked me why I cussed at him and quit a game on our forums! it made me look like the total dick that I am... LETS DECLARE WAR ON FL!

Suas: nah

*one week later*

Suas: I had a huge arguement with frst after I was kicked out of #freelance because half the channel doesn't like me! LETS DECLARE WAR ON FL!

Thor: yea yea yea go go.

Anyone with 20/100 vision can see clearly in this thread how great Thor is when it comes to being on the losing end of a game. I was giddy as a school girl as I watched him challenge me over and over to a game of HW fully knowing that he hasnt seen me online in 4 months. The same with you, you seem to think that anyone who wins a game should be able to go up to the person(s) they beat and say 'HA WE OWNED YOU' and still be thought of as a gracious winner, a good sport. When I beat you I never went up to you and bragged, saying 'i owned you' or 'haha your team got owned!'. People just don't do that unless they are arrogant dickheads. The fact that you think this is perfectly ok, shows you to be the one living in dreamland, not I. Ha, you also wanted me to come post on the HSC forums that I concede and admit defeat to you! rofl Just the same as you said that FL didnt have respect for newbies. What type of a alternate reality do you live in?

[17:35] frst: when you were newer to hw, did you consider FL to be disrespectful to new players?
                      [17:35] pH14: never
                      [17:35] pH14: frst
                      [17:36] Kushan: well if not for FL
                      [17:36] Kushan: i would never have gotten into the top 5
                      [17:36] pH14: when i started .....FL was GOd like...THE source for strats
                      [17:36] *** Jason has joined #freelance
                      [17:37] frst: hey jason can i ask you a quesiotn?
                      [17:37] frst: question?
                      [17:37] Jason: ask away
                      [17:37] Kushan: when i was a newb i can never remember a FL being disrespectful to me
                      [17:37] frst: ok, when you were new to hw, did you find FL disrespectful to you?
                      [17:37] Kushan: in fact they were more respectful than most
                      [17:38] Eiden|doltin: so I guess my answer is no
                      [17:38] Eiden|doltin: they were not rude to me
                      [17:39] Jason: er...no?
                      [17:39] frst: ok thx

Hey look, theres an HoH who disagrees with you. Have you ever visited the site that we put tons and tons of effort into? Have you ever talked to banshee, punk or rid? They werent exactly experts when we met them. You ever been to the Relic Boards? See now you're just a mouthy newbie to the community and you wont even get to see rb v 1, 2 or 3. We're on 4 right now, hell, FL has been helping other players out with strats and shit for 4 Relic Boards versions! You want me to kick up a few threads around here where someone thanks us for help or compliments us on our site? Shit I think theres one on the front page here.

Nah, what I think happened today was suas had a tantrum because he got banned from an irc channel so he declared war on a clan who doesnt play Homeworld anymore to make him feel better. Then when he realized that he looked like a fucking chode he came to fallback on the 'this was planned' retreat. Planned from Thor's ego trip no less.

You want me to continue? I can do this forever.

Comment

I dont play 'war'. Not to mention the fact that thor comes across as a prick (in regards to the reki situation who knows maybe hes a nice guy) and suas seems to have his panties riding up his ass all the time.

Bad timing i know... but does anyone else like cookies? There is just something about them... i mean its just a fun word to say as well.. try it everyone... 'cookie'.

soul.

Comment

i fail to see how this could be fun suas, when none of us hardly play HW anymore and all you guys would do would be triple wall

to me that wouldnt be fun for either side

Comment

WTF I R DECLARE WAR ON FRST. I R JEALOUS THAT HIS PANTS ARE CLEANER THAN MINE

I Think this dispute should be settled in time old Imperial stylee, pistols at dawn. 10 paces. yadda yadda

Comment

NO!

I am to scared of HoH to go to war with them

mummy?

Comment

Working...
                              X