Membership: Skiproc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership: Skiproc

We played today on depot - after 2 days ago he vanished with no trace.

My thoughts:
    I dont want to recruit newbies.
    Doesnt know objective all that well
    Doesnt know depot all the well
    Was a luit no matter what
    Had a hard time keeping up with me.
    scrolls for weapons (so do you guys (losers))
    Throws a ari strike (even if in doors)
    Has a thing against "taking the flag"

Ok i can keep going but he has good aim and he needs alot of work, he needs time to devolpe - maybe he should stick around irc more and not come on when he wants to try out then leave (liek he did today).

I have a demo (watch before you vote PLZ) but youmight get the idea from what i posted here that hes need more time out there inthe field and irc time too.

http://freelance.guidestone.com/lord...emos/demos.asp

Its called Skiproc.dm_57

Rule
    Hell Yea hes good!
    0.00%
    WTF is skiproc?
    33.33%
    No Nein Negative
    0.00%
    Can he be our mascot?
    33.33%
    Lets give him a couple weeks to develope
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

you need another option in that poll:

"hes not that flash yet, but he's dedicated and willing to spend time working on his skills"

- if that is the case. tox & danger dont really know objectives & stuff either, but i can see they are going to be great players in a few weeks.

Comment

Ok OK i understand what you mean. My fault.

Comment

dudes - this guy is great. he hopped on irc tonight and we chatted for quite a bit - hes a 26 year old landscaper with his own company, only been on the net for six months but hes so keen to hang and learn it all. even if you dont think hes right for Mv, make him feel welcome about the irc chan.

Comment

Yes we do - we talk on irc - although from time to time he just leaves without a trace.

SOrry if i sounded mean - i just thought if has played rtcw for a while - or at least knew more than he showed me. Oh well

Like i said im bad at this.

Comment

This seemed to get dropped/forgotten over the passed few days. Like Reki, I've spoken to skiproc and he seems nice enough. He was on mIRC and was waiting to hear if he "made the cut". Perhaps we need to make a decision (one way or another) in regards to skiproc so we dont leave him hanging.

Salute.

Comment

Working...
            X