bugs and stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugs and stuff

If u know of any bugs or just things that dont make sense post em here.

Today i was fooling around with depot, this might not me new to some of you but it is for me. At the anit-gun i threw a gernade striaght in the air and it disappeared (off the map) i was like wtf. I did tha same with a gas gernade heh. sucked bad.

I have a small demo fo it. Click the download that says depo_bug and ull see it heh.

http://www15.brinkster.com/lordomni/demos/demos.asp

enjoy
    Rule

they must have tested the shit out of this game, caus it is difficult to find bugs in it. i have yet to see anything of cheats as well.

ive seen screenshots of a wall hack - it was pretty trippy but it didnt work on pure servers. ive seen the underwater shooting bug, which allows people to shoot underwater. thankfully ive only seen it twice and its not really a problem. ive seen the village flamer bug - theres a spot on village where your flame becomes invisible.

ive seen a number of lag bugs which make a player either invisible or invincible, but in every case the player didnt realise this was the case. btw, if a player becomes invincible because of lag, a grenade or airstrike will still kill them. ive also seen and been victim to a lag bug where my bullets didnt do any damage, but only once.

trying to think of others ive heard of or seen, but cant really.

Comment

The only bug I've seen is the bunker on beach. Artillery fire seems to go straight through the roof. (the flag bunker)

Comment

Working...
      X