Availablity and Practices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availablity and Practices

I was thinkin of holding 2 practices a week one on a weekday and another on a weekend. So i need to know everyones availabitly that i can work out the best times for us to practice.

Rule:
    available: When im avake (on east coast)
    i go to bed around 4-5 am and wake up around noon.

My availability on weeknights is between 6 pm and 10 pm ('ish) Eastern. I need to get my beauty sleep for work, so i can't exactly have a 3 hour practise at 10 pm (1 hour tops if we start at 10pm).

Weekends are a bit more iffy since social plans tend to be made on the spur of the moment. However, more often than not the same approximate hours should be ok for weekend play (probably could extend it past my 10 pm curfew ).

Comment

on weekdays from 5:30pm to 11:00pm est. usually anytime on weekends, unless i have plans, i have that spur of the moment stuff like pH.
      "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

Availability

I have a 60 work schedule so I'm generally not available untill after 9 pm EST. I do have Wed. off so I may be able to do a lil more then. Just look for me on nights, Wed., and maybe some Sundays.

See ya's

Tox

Comment

k

Like tox - after 8 pm weeknights. On a given night if need be I could get on early - like 6pm. I stay up til 2 or 3am. Most weekends when Im not working I can play any
          Shoot first - argue on the forums later

Comment

Weekdays, starting tomorrow (Monday the 11th) I will be able to practice after 5:30 or so, homework and social "obligations" permitting.

Weekends mostly any time.

Comment

Working...
            X