2v2 TEAM, HW CUSTOM MAP TOURNAMENT - MARCH 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2v2 TEAM, HW CUSTOM MAP TOURNAMENT - MARCH 2

Yes folks, that's correct, the time for another 2v2 team HW tourney is upon us. I will be hosting the event, and therefore will not be participating.

DATE: March 2, 2002

TIME: 11AM Eastern Time/8AM Pacific Time/4PM GMT

MAPS:

Dante's Fate
    T2's Plex
    SnowFlake
    Divided Frontier

GENERAL RULES:

-Pairings will be made after all participating teams have been signed in. Each team will have their names put on a slip of paper and the slips will be placed in a hat. Pairs will be selected by drawing two teams from a hat. If needed, bye slips will be added to the hat to make the total teams = 8, 16, 32, etc.

-Once the pairings have been made, no more teams will be allowed to join except to fill a bye position. Once bye positions are filled, no further teams will be accepted.

-Maps will be chosen at random before each match.

-No probe bombing or research ramming. MS ramming is acceptable (face it, if you can't avoid the slow-moving MS, you deserve to lose that frig/destroyer).

-Smurfs are welcome to play.

-ANY sync errors in the game means the game must be replayed.

-All games are to be recorded by the host.

Start signing up now folks at the SLS Forum. Last time we had 16 teams, and it was a lot of fun. Good luck, and good hunting.
    Last edited by APOLLO; 02-23-2002, 23:49.

lol ono Apollo is spamming again
    "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

ALLY PLZ

YAH ME WANNA PLAY TOURNEY PLZ

SWM SEEKS A FRIEND FOR 2V2 FUN WITH GSOH,NS AND OWN HOUSE AND CAR FOR 1-NIGHTER MAYBE LEADING TO MORE....
      (NO PROMISES, I KNOW HOW U GUYS GET WORKED UP)

Comment

Working...
      X