cool screeny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool screeny

I was just being revived by a medic when an air-strike blew me all the way up there... cool huh?

SCREENY

Very. Shame you weren't a lieutenant...death from above, hehe. Or a mauser. They should fix that no-death-while-being-revived thing, it's plain naff.

Do you like using that crosshair? I switched it onto a dot and left it, it was better than the default, but that cross might be even better, I dunno.

You can run messenger while youre playing? Do you have broadband? And what was that bloke on about, I tried using gamespy for wolf and thought it sucked...the pings, as always, were all wrong.

Funny, I presume you took that today... I went up against that Jazka dude earlier too. He owned the server, but he did have a 30 ping. Then I joined a game with a guy called Death_Knight who dynamited everything on the map in a row, then ran after the guy who picked up the obelisk, tk'ed him just by the truck, and dropped it off himself - for the glory points. I made it my mission to get him kicked after that.

Comment

I think RtCW would be much more fun if they kept out the point-system. There are to many people like Death_Knight... they don't care about teamwork.

Hehe, that bloke was LukeDAB... he bought the game and we decided to 0wn some servers. I have cable and I don't have any problems running MSN on the background... (except when people use nukers:o)

Gamespy sucks for RtCW I think... you should use Pathfinder (wich you probably are already)

Comment

superip is the best one
        "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

I don't know what either of those are. I use the ingame browser. unless there isn't one or the one there is sucks, I always do - services are clunky, spam-filled, full of ads that I don't want, and nearly always give me false pings. In fact, the only game I use a service for is Giants, because you have to. And AvP, since Wireplay went, but I don't play it now - I mean if I did, I would.

What are those things?

Comment

Pathfinder is ultra simple... you just press a button and you'll get all servers. no fancy crap...

It's a proggy that even the biggest idiot can use. (maybe that's why I'm using it )
            You can search for players on all servers. just enter his/her name and it will show you what server he/she is playing on.

Just look under the RtCW resources post to find out where to d/l.

Comment

superip is much better than pathfinder, but its really an irc tool - so if you dont hang on irc, then pathfinder is the one to use.

Comment

I don't hang on IRC. Pathfinder it is, the player lookup feature will be very handy indeed - I could even find you guys! And then time out on your servers! Woohoo.

Comment

The mountain thingy happend to me about 3 times now,
                  always when i was a lieutenant though.,, to bad not as a sniper hehe, never knew what caused it though.

Comment

Tbird... if you're being revived by a medic, or when you respawn, you can't take any damage for like 3 seconds. In this case I was being revived when an airstrike hit right on my head

Comment

yeah, we were practising that a couple of weeks ago as a possible strat - you can look at the (quite funny) demo here:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/reki/rocketjumping.zip

its a bit difficult though, we usually only got about one from five who didnt splat when they landed up top.

Comment

sorry i`m lost, how do u play that?

Comment

have a look for "Demo Show Creator" in the RTCW Resources Announcement post up the top of this forum.

Comment

i like the second try.... almost ... it think..

are u guys actually thinking about making this your tactic?...hehe

Comment

LOL, that was great. the first guy got launched into orbit

OMG @ Darknova BTW.... poor guy

Comment

Working...
                              X