Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it WOULD be [RFT ]VonMurph but um... I dunno how to change colors =/

Comment

Hold shift and 6 then press a number 1-9 for the colour, ie 1=red I think, 2=green...then type your letters. I don't do it myself because its sole purpose it to draw attention to yourself. Unless it's for a tag.

Comment

who be u
        "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

I said, just now: Rider
          I'd be that here too, but I'd rather people recognised me from the relic board. I'm walker there because I suspect there's someone I know there, and I didn't want them to know it was me (they'd know, if I was Rider). I know they won't be coming here though.

These flashy folks with the name change scripts, they are using a script, right? Where do people get these scripts for Wolf from? Are there any borderline cheat ones like in T2 yet? Ie, that automatically fire health packs when looking at someone with low health, or that automatically fire pliers when in range of a dynamite? T2 was kinda script-friendly... I don't know about Wolf. The only script I've ever seen for an FPS outside of Tribes, apart from name changing ones or key binders and the like, was a recurring one for the Quakes that did a nice rocket jump for you.

Comment

there are cheat enabled and non-cheat enabled servers in RTCW called pure and unpure servers.

a few unpure servers allow you to run cheats or skins or mods or whatever, but they are usually specified as such. i keep in touch with the planet wolfenstein forums (the main RTCW forums) and the only cheat which seems to have made it past the pure/unpure thing so far is an underwater shooting cheat. nobody on the forums is sure how its done as yet, but its been seen by a few people.

thankfully, aimbots dont seem to have made it in yet.. but ill let you know if i hear anything. ive noticed a few punkbuster test servers going up of late, so i guess that will be implemented shortly as well.

Comment

ive been wondering about that underwater shooting crap
              ive had it done to me a few times recently.
              "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

I assumed some weapons could shoot underwater, it's happened to me so much.

Reki, you sound like the Kadeshi would sound if they played games.

What about these scripts? Somewhere I was recommended as a wolf player to get class-selection scripts, without being told where to get them.

Does anyone know how to add the character in your alias that looks like an artillery shell?

Comment

the best class selection/team selection script ive found is this one:

http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~ast...imbokiller.zip

i use it and its very intuitive.

forgot to update my nick for pathfinder ppl - its now =SE=Reki and I think lordrules is [MV]Rule.

Comment

reki - why not just copy and paste the bindings ???

Comment

well, because it uses an external script which is loaded in your autoexec file. its actually a reasonably complex script but very easy to install.

it works like the voicechat, where a combination of keys gets you where you want -

for instance, if i want to go soldier with venom, i press f4 (class selection), then s (for soldier), then v (venom) then either f1 (allies) or f2 (axis) or i can go spectator with f3.

same goes for smgs.. i can press f4, L, t or f4, L, m to spawn as an lt with a thompson or mp40, for instance.

Comment

Tbird (plain-white)
                        or
                        Tempest[ CP ]

Comment

mine is now [ Mv ] Quar

Comment

Working...
                          X