Welcome Toxic|FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Toxic|FL

Another clanwhore has found his home & with our fourth BM, we have successfully given the anti-FL crew another conspiracy to mull over.

tox has always been a friendly & very skilled opponent. i first ran into him about a year ago playing on the ladder, & we've remained friends since. lookin forward to havin you around a bit more, tox.

gg.

Welcome to Freelance Tox.

dont forget to put your tray tables and seat backs in their upright positions because your in for a hell of a ride.

Comment

Honored

Well, there's not much I can say other than "I'm honored". You guys are great ppl and players. I am greatful for the opportunity to have sex w/ scantaly clad nymph bikini models...um...that was part of the deal right?? (I WAS under that assumption you know), and as for this shaving thing um, maybe we can compromise?

Heh, let the fun begin

Thanks guys

Toxic

Comment

weEEeee
        my seniority is going up
        i have yet another person to learn how to play hw from yay
        welcome bud

Comment

hiya tox

shaving compromises? hmm dunno, i have only gotten to experience mine and belte's....tis much fun =P

welcome to our group of hw sex and friendship
          ps i am now allowed to call you whore...and you are one of the 18 that can call me a bitch freely lol

Comment

Yay!

Welcome Toxman! Now pls strip so we can shave those legs of yours......!

Comment

Molle has a 'thing' for shaving legs. I think its called a 'razor'.
              Hi Toxic, welcome aboard!!

DECUS ET TUTAMEN
              DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Comment

it's good to see you guys growing...

in numbers, not age or maturity. (though you rdoing those two at the same time) I wish i can meet you on HW, toxo. Please play me for a one on one somtimes. (or, to better put it, KILL me in a one on one) I promise I won't quit.

P.S. nice sig punkgirl

Comment

yes: that red X is bee--ooo--tee--ful

Comment

Congrats Tox
                    "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

*scratches head*

I know this guy from somewhere ..........

.................. but its all part of a s3cr3t conspiracy and if I told j00 we'd have to kill j00 all.

Welcome aboard Tox!
                      Shoot first - argue on the forums later

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the happy clan.

See they even made a space for you in the barn and cleared away the clutter so they can stick fresh straw where you can sleep.

Comment

ono.

The Ownerness of FL is at a all time high.. Im Affraid.

How about U?>

I would also like to take this oppurtunity to apologize for what a loser Ive been.

Im sorry that I always talk smack behind FLs back but I act nice when Im around them, its a slimy trait of mine Ive developed and Im sorry.

I hope that someday you will forgive me and allow me to join this great group of players.

Comment

Conrads to Toxic and Reaper, 2 of my friends. You guys should be happy and have a good time in the FL.

FL is starting to remind me of the NY Yankees, lol

Frskor = George Steinbrener

just kidding.

be well

Comment

im more like bobby knight.

Comment

Working...
                              X