An encounter with the BM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An encounter with the BM

FL was formed on the premise that friendship above all else was a key importance in maintaining a close knit of gamers. One and a half years later, that belief is still alive today. It is not just a motto scratched on a piece of paper, or something written on our web site. It is what FL was, is, and will always be. Every single member of FL believes that, and in turn every new member asked to join our ranks believes it as well.

That being said it is with a happy heart I announce Reaper|FL has our newest member.

He might of played under different nicks (Beltemall, Grumpy) since he first got on won.net so long ago, but his friendly attitude has remained the same. It is for that reason I call him friend and now (finally) FL.

Well pleasantries aside, drop those pants reaps, meth is afk and he gave me the honour (eww) of shaving those legs.

soul.

haha, in case anyone missed it, "An encounter with the BM" is the first thread where we met belt/grumpy and locked horns with him over frst's use of the hyperspace bug in a game against BM, now lost to ezboard's convenient "old thread prune" feature.

i am humbled to have hw legend & master strategist beltemall officially on board the FL train. dunno bout shaved legs under a kilt though.

welcome Reaper|FL.

Comment

over a year ago when this thread popped up over at the OMO boards I would have never thought I would like this guy as much as I do right now.

my bad.

belte you sexi pimp, welcome to Freelance.

Comment

Congrats Belte, hope you stay in this place to appreciate the ppl you have just become a part of

Comment

dammit wtf why did i go to bed when this happened?!?!

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

yay my team rules
            welcome belte

Comment

Congrats Belt
              "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

Honored

Thanks guys for taking me into the fold. There are so many great players in Freelance AND great guys to boot.

ps. only nubile svedish nymphets get to shave my legs.
                Shoot first - argue on the forums later

Comment

Congrats Reaper and although i am a Swede i am no nymph and rarely shave anyone out of the family...;) ;)

Comment

Reap my man.. come here.. razor is all nice and ready for you.. since I am the nymph swede we can get right down to business.....

Let the festivities begin.. this calls for una grande paaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!

Welcome my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper
                      Thanks guys for taking me into the fold.
                      for some reason this sentence turns me on

Comment

welcome reaper

i am not swede or even close to it but i AM a nymphette...is that close enough for shaving privileges?

Comment

bah punk yer not TRULY FL until you go through the initiation. Grow some frickin hair on your legs so metho can shave it then you can start on Belt

Comment

Sorry Molle

Ok PunkGirl gets to do it
                            Shoot first - argue on the forums later

Comment

slut

Comment

Working...
                              X