This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message for taiidan_loyalis and ThePeace_Keeper

guys. look.. we think you are cute and all and i know you are only fourteen, but try to remember that most of the people around here have been playing the game for up to two years and most are between ten and twenty years older than you.

posting big screenshots with every post, making posts along the line of "whats your favourite colour ... ?" etc, making LOTS of posts about very little every day is not how we like our forums to be. i hope you dont take too much offense to this, but we are old and bitter gamers who like to wallow in our little bits of sarcasm and observational humour. you guys are like, young and ethusiastic and shouldnt be trying to play fetch with an old war-wounded dog - one day he will turn around and bite you and feel bad about doing it afterwards.

can i recommend that you guys take a look at http://forums.relicnews.com (you would like the homeworld and gallery sections) and http://forums.hwuniverse.com (check the screenshots and boardwar forums), where that kind of content will be more appreciated.

cheers.

[edit] guys, they seem like nice enough kids, yeah? so keep the 'FL forums' responses to a minimum, k? [/edit]

I'd actually ask that you not come to HWU. We have enough of those threads, thanks. Please remain here (or visit the Relic Boards).

Thanks,
    dmille

Comment

sorry, reki. i didn't mean to offend you

sorry, small pics i have none, so no more pics for me. but please undrestand i would have kept my visiting with FL to a minimum (and wouldn't have even come to the forums in the first place), if it wasn't for skibb. so i'll try to cut down and respect you all a little more (though some of you don't deserve respect, i'll still respect them too.)

sorry for the inconvienience.

oh, and sorry about pk. i kinda brought him to the forums and he is a little (emphasis on little) immature. again, sorry for the inconvenience

Comment

any other options?

i just checked those forums and, to be blunt, they sucked. i was wondering if you had more forums for me to check.

Comment

bansh u r a genius

[edit] lets not forget : http://pub94.ezboard.com/ftieonlinefrm3 [/edit]
          Last edited by Kushan; 11-23-2001, 19:34.

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

the second one was nice

I'M BORED! that second site was good, banshee

Comment

Dmille seconded.

Comment

oki so who didnt deserve the respect?

I am trying to be civil but it is getting harder by the post...

Comment

ive got a feeling that u might like these forums:

http://mars.jtlnet.com/~seekerwe/9th/wwwthreads.pl

Comment

no

not at all, reki. but then again, i don't really like you. (it was a joke!)

Comment

taiidan_loyalis: Thats ok... i dont like you either (not joking). In addition you are to remove your avatar immediately. That is strictly for guidestone staff.

soul.

Comment

ono the hounds have been released.

woof woof baby.

Comment

FAO banshee

Please don't direct Taiidan to our boards. EVER. It's not big and it's not clever ;)

SUAS
                          Last edited by shutupandshave; 11-25-2001, 01:55.

Comment

I have no idea what you guys are talking about I have never posted a pic here EVER and I could care less about how old the People in these forums are anyways I have not made very many posts. So I guess your comment goes mostly to Loyalis who is the youngest person in these forums it seems.

Comment

Working...
                            X