This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiken.guidestone.com

The chikens have moved to http://chiken.guidestone.com with a new website (its still under construction, 60% finished)

Pls take the time to browse around and comment if u want.

-END-

sorry, man. chickens are only good for food.

I came , I browsed, I was disgusted. But then again, I haven't really liked the chcken confederation at all anyway. so...

Why is it everything tastes like chicken EXCEPT chicken? huh?

Comment

BAWK!!!

It's Your MOM dude

did they beat your candy ass with a suger cane??

Peek

p.s. my daddies bigger than your daddie

Comment

I'd like to mention at this point that dancing hamster has a weird phase-shifting/body-slimming/perspective-meddling thing about it when it jumps up

Comment

HOHO!
          MISSED OPPORTUNITY TO SAY THAT IT ALMOST SOUNDED LIKE SOME PK THOUGHT CHIKEN WERE CRAP!

I SMELL A CHIKEN - PK WAR COMING!!!

Comment

sry to burst your bubble, dim..
            no chance of a war, coz that would mean we accept illiterate n00bs like TL into any part of the community, which basically is not gonna happen..

Comment

the chickens suck, that's all

ok?

Comment

dude.
                taiidan,
                you are seriously pushing it. (in other words: Shut The Fuk Up)
                I defended you when people want to perma-ban you, I was saying that you might actually become cool once you saw how things worked around here. but the more time you spend here the bigger a PRICK you become

PLZ F'N GO ONE F'N DAY WITHOUT F"N MAKING A G'DAMN POST K? THX!

you were asked to slow down and you did not. Instead of slowing down you begin to flame an entire clan on our boards.
                go to the chiken boards if you have something to say about chikens

personally, i like the way their feathers feel when you pet them

you're on my bad side now kid, you have my vote for banning you
                FU

Comment

taiidan u are a total fucking retard k.

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

wtf

I quote BillyTheChiken:

1.- The Taiidan destroyed Kharak - whats with the "remember Kharak?"

2.- U should check your spelling.... only idiot n00bs write chiken like that

3.-WTF is with the pic.... it isnt funny, and its huge.....

/quote

I will waste no more words on this

Comment

"quote stFu end quote"doLt btw... oh and if you can plz make the lesbian rainbow sticky k thnx gg

Comment

er...
                        i made that post before i had my morning cigarette...
                        i forgot that i think the chikens suck too

basically the morale of the story is these boards are for flaming FL and flaming FL only. If you have something bad to say about another clan plz do it on their boards, not ours, if you have anything good to say about FL plz feel free use their boards for that too, we don't like that stuff here k thx

p.s. chill out, be nice, and your welcome here, but you're really headed in the wrong direction talking bad about our friends

Comment

Since all of the chiken i know wont sink to your level taiidan... i will in their place. Go away, i dont want you here, and from it appears neither do alot of others. Insult me... well i can understand that, i am hard to get along with. Insult my friends... and i have an issue with it.

FL have long standing friendships with the chikens and with most of the other long time groups in homeworld. By insulting them here; is the same as insulting us.

And dont bother kissing my ass like you continue to do with FL, its clean and frankly you would be tarnishing it.

the dog is back

soul.
                          (btw GuaRRand visiting that site is better then climbing a rope)

Comment

omg soul, you're so hot

Comment

Rope?..rope??..what rope?
                              What did i miss?
                              WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW!?

*flaps off*

-END-

Comment

Working...
                              X