Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

do you like Homeworld or Cataclysm better?

i like starcraft teh best

Comment

ha ha skibb

i think you know, zeo. oh, may i spill personal info about you?

Comment

ok, Plano boys - enough with the love-in already. you'll get a better response to this kind of topic at http://forums.hwuniverse.com.

Comment

That's cruel, reki
          Yes, we might ban you for HW vs Cata threads at HWU, because they start flamewars on ocassion, but otherwise the forums are excellent.

(I can't post here without a HWU plug, k? I'll get fired).

dmille

Comment

reki, i shall set you straight

we're not lovbirds. we are, in fact, schoolmates, BOTH male. zeo wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me, ok?

THERE! how's that for a homworld pic?

Comment

taiidan that is a hwc pic not a hw pic dolt

the reason reki said that is because this is not like the hwu boards, this board is for the fl clan and friends of fl. Some times idiots from hw also
              "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

ok, ok...i'll try to calm down...

sorry. and besides, the pic was homeworld related, so... but i'm a homeworld idiot! ok, calm down... sorry just the same

Comment

HERE IS MY FAV HW PIC

BEHOLD

the motto of the story is don't stick ur head out of the window

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

Nice pic! what game is that off of?

the subject says it all.

Comment

sweet pic Kush, did u get the game or is that a pic u took from the demo?
                      "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

i got that off the ghost recon website, tho i'v done that more than a few times myself

I r lub choaocolate tehat are in my baed divorce the two wife is hard on bed tonight I bill aol which is 45$ and is hard for me. Plx plx halp me sombady i r chocalte and have divorxe mary 2 peple dat giv mariy me and kthxbi.

Comment

sexy one and sexy two

Comment

whoa! cool, frstkor!

those pics rock! could i have those formations?

yeah, i know i alresdy showed this pic, but it's become my unofficial signature

Comment

Working...
                            X