Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my first try at seriosness, bear with me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first try at seriosness, bear with me...

ok, skibb says i need to get to know people, so i'm trying to start at the personal opinoin catagory. i hope you can bear with as i am just learning true seriousness. anyway, here's thanks for saying my first post was cute (no offense, but i forgot your name) and thanks, frstkor (did i spell that right?) for helping me realize how to not be dumb. so, here's a question: have any of you joined clans (before you joined fl) and if so, what were they?

lol dude ur funny. i like you.

in answer to your query, no I have never been in any other armada or clan. this is all ive got since i started playing this game.

now i get to ask you some questions? how did you find FL's forums? did you go through our homepage or something? did you come from another forum or ezboard? Do you play homeworld? if so, what name do you use?

Where are you from in the world? How old are you?

im so interested in these things ;)

Comment

*faints*

Yeah... i need to know this also.
      Maybe we can trade Digimon cards

*dies laughing*

-END-

Comment

*in shock*
        *faints*

P.S Pokemon is wayyyyyyy better;)

Comment

Oh no an armada question, in relation to homeworld, now i have to answer=]. Yea i have been in other groups (boy are you gonna be sorry you asked). Bear with me.

101st Tactical Navy - Was known as Soulblighter_101. Was with them from Early October 1999 to Mid October 1999.

Dirty Deeds - Was known as Soulblighter-DD. Was with them from Early November 1999 - Mid March 2000.

Seventh Rank - Shortened the name to [7th]soul. Was with these great group of mates from Late March 2000 - April or May 2001. Still friends with these guys, just most of 7th just dropped our tags.

Freelance - From whenever i left [7th] to now. Go by the name soul|FL.

*I should receive an award for my creative name changing.

For more indepth stuff just read my profile on the FL site. It is boring and long, but hey if you took the time to read this and actually enjoyed it, maybe your into pain. BTW frst's middle name is 'pantydropper' so if frstkor13 gets old for you to type feel free to use that.

soul.

Comment

wtf soul is a bigger clan whore than me !!!!!

1) I have been in Chiken confederation, SLS, Chiken Confederation and finally FL

Now my turn.

A) What is your name ?
            B) What is you favourite colour ?
            C) What is your quest ?

Comment

no no Stoner

its 1. What is your name
              2. What is your favorite color
              3. What is the average land speed of a swallow
              "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

lets see.. =[[[

JoV(starcraft clan)
                120 (starcraftclan)
                guru
                CK
                DAB
                TWP
                Dy
                FL

Comment

{AR} (Starcraft Clan)
                  ~DeMoN~ (Starcraft Clan)
                  RBA (Homeworld, March 2000 till like June 2000)
                  period of absence and then freelancing for a few weeks before joining
                  SLS in like winter 2000

Comment

recoil

I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ASKING THE QUESTIONS! oh, frsktor, thanks for saying i'm funny. i need that vote of confidence. i got the site from top 100 hw sites. i was invited to the forums by skibb. otherwise, i wouldn't have come. (but i like this forum!) i'm from america(no details please, im a minor) and i'm 14. my favorite color...um, um, ...hang on...too many choices...green. yeah, green. my name is adrian somtaaw(again, no details) land speed of swallow, 1 MILE PER HOUR! my quest? other than actually WIN a cata game? hmmm, haven't really thought about that. maybe to beat all beast ships and edit my record of 3 or 4 heavy cruiser kills. soul, i agree. your names are good! and i only have 6 digi cards and pokemon is NOT better. ther im done. *gasps for breath*

I take it back. my favorite color is blue and my quest is to join FL.

Comment

ship selection

ok, different topic, for homeworld 2. would you rather have the heavy cruiser back, keep the dreadnought, or bring the new avatar class heavy cruiser (the original plans for the dreadnought, in case you don't read the manuel)?

Comment

thread derailer =/

In HW, the only armada I was in was NvD.

Now, im a free man. Free to terrorist and spam as I see fit without dire repercussions from clan leaders who want to "uphold their good name." ;)

There are some other armadas I have an eye on. But.... *shrugs*

and as for heavy cruisers... hmmmm

Personally, I like the taiidan hc the most. The dreadnought, imho is pathetic. I dont really like the design at all. But thats just me.

Comment

hmmm

well my frst clan was SBC(Silver Blade Clan). I was with them for 6 months.
                          Then i joined FOW(before fag ahab was with it:o, i was co leader with Venus).
                          I then joined 9th until around may.
                          Then i finally joined those wierd SLS ppl

Other game clans, since yall are listing them. Im with w00 for Tribes(im one of the creater's of it, #1 Meltdown T1 clan)
                          Im with Majin for a DBQ mod for Q3.
                          "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

well, I just like the caps in homeworld better than the caps in cata..

I hope they make a new breed of caps for hw2 yes, but make them more like homeworld ships. maybe they will include the homeworld ships also, rendered a little better.. i thought the dread was weak as hell. kushan hc's are so f'n sexi

Comment

Before i joined FL, i was in the Imperial Terran Space Navy (Itelligence Corps). But thats another story. (cf Poul Anderson)

DECUS ET TUTAMEN

wtf is digimon?
                              DECUS ET TUTAMEN

Comment

Working...
                              X