This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thx guys

well it was nice to hear your meaning about me, guys.

well, i hope you're not mad that i dont care a bullshit bout your
    Neadertalermind.

I was apologizing serious, maby not to kal, cause hes a real ashole, but to all other players.
    If you think that was easy, so your just even more childish then me.
    It is not difficult to judge ppl, but i bet, you all are a bullshit better then me.
    And if you dont respect my skill, so u r the only ones.
    Cause all knows, ChaTa is a Top 5 PLayer.
    And that one who does not beleave, can easy ask me to try it out.

So, all i have to say to you fl-pussys is, juss stfu and let me alone.
    You suck guys,like echo said, exept lordrule and skibb maby.

So, and now pls, bann me.

gawd i had to wake up today to banshee & stoner spamming and echo & chatanga tossing off in front of a mirror.

im not gonna ban you chatanga - ill leave that up to skibb & lordrule. save it for the privacy of your bedroom when your parents go out, son.

Comment

well chata was never that mean to me cept for when he called me a fucking asshole in that one game where we synced yet he seemed to keep playing. Even after u said all the stuff i still didnt call u names of anything liek that but now you calling my FL buddies pussies, thats a big no no, if ur gonna be like that, please do go fuck off.

Your really going down hill first the smurfing which u really never succeeded anyway then the cloing - fail - now this bleh ur no fun anymore - bye

SmoliskiRULEZ

Comment

um...
        I might suck as you say, but I'm not a pussy, but thanks anyways.
        I do not know you ChaTanga, we've only played a couple games vs each other that I don't remember them very well. I saw you as a nice guy and I respected you as a highly skilled player, up until I saw what happened on the ladder. It really really surprised me when I saw that first post on the ladder forums ( I think it surprised A LOT of people ) I don't know what started it all really because I wasn't invovled in any way. But now I'm getting called names. Why????
        Kalessin is my friend. Ever since the first day I ever met Kal he has been nothing but sincere and honest to me. He's never said something that he didn't mean...
        Hang on.......
        I was gonna say a bunch more but i've changed my mind.....
        All I have to say is that Kal is my friend, I know him, I trust him and I stand behind him 100%
        He doesn't need to be defended at all.
        I know that anything that he does as a ladder administrater is done as a ladder administrater. It's nothing personal. He's got a nasty job to do sometimes when ppl want to act stupid on the ladder and break the rules. The thing is that ppl who break the rules are the same kind of ppl that would launch a personal attack on the admin for kicking them off. When you attacked the ladder you were not hurting Kalessin at all. Instead you only hurt the ladder it's self and all of us on it. I don't know why you want to hurt ALL of us, that part doesn't make sense.

Ok, I believe you when you say that you are stopping, but you did start. No one will forget what you started.

I didn't think that I was part of this little thing, but I guess since I wear an FL tag you do not like me.
        sry about that, I consider myself a pretty nice guy and we could of had fun playing against each other
        .....but damn, we're not pussies. there's 16 of us, you don't even know half of us.

Comment

thread locked & chatanga banned.

changed my mind.

Comment

Working...
          X