This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoTf....

GG guys.... Hey do you hear that Red, DK, Ahab... they don't like us... I guess its because we are just a bit smarter than them, and we are just a bit better than them at this game... rotf again to you frst.... ps: I don't care about being in the hall of fame...

#1 If I did.. I would go back and do it which I stated in my other post

#2 I wouldn't have waited... what.... 5 or 6 months to post on your gay ass forum that I had a streak... no I would have done it every month just to show people it was there

#3.. you can erase that post if you want, I had no idea this forum was capable of private messaging.. AND... I don't want Futha to have my email, it is private.. THanks gg

You guys SERIOUSLY have no life... I mean the SAMMMEEEEE game for what? 2 Years frst... I mean theres HL been out for 5, tribes.....everquest.. shit I can name a ton but yet your still stuck on one.. just one... I guess its becasue you haven't mastered it like I can.... I mean how many times have YOU beat me frst? I can name once... when I was a newbie under EchOguru.... yes juts once hahaha you suck... omg I'm a dickhead oops my bad

GG DK!! GG REDSTAR!! GG AHAB!! WE FUCKING RULESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

EchO

i agree.

Comment

EchO wtf?

Comment

Dim... you don't know what kind of assholes these guys can really be... I'd get out why you still can :\

SLS = cool

FL = gay

Comment

ok echo cant count
          1 = HW, mech4, jumpgate, rtcw, t2, UT,
          yup thats 1 game

ALso u mastered HW? only thing i remeber was u cheating, o yea almost forgot about that. i remeber u beening a fag and saying
          "i dont play talas whaaaa" i remerber that u big pussy.
          now go away dont u have anythign better to do than to start shit. O wait u dont. oh well gg

Also u think u can get #1 that easily... nah doubtful.
          Last edited by LordRule; 10-09-2001, 06:46.

Comment

ok enough of this childish rubbish.

I had no idea this forum was capable of private messaging
            you obviously do now, so use it.

echo - if you have a problem with someone, send them a private message. do not come over here & call my forums gay-ass, call me gay & and asshole and tell me I have no life. i have never said a bad word to you but am starting to formulate an opinion based on your childishness in these last posts.

chatanga - do not come over here and start fights about the ladder. these are not the ladder forums.

this forum is having an ugly week. thread locked.

Comment

Working...
            X