Guildwars event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guildwars event

Guildwars is an MMORPG that is due to release late this year devoloped by ex-Blizzard developers and creators of arenaNet. They're having an unprecedented event for E3: a three day, free for all, alpha demo (May 12-15). I will be playing this game when it realeases and hopefully during beta testing as well. I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a few of us together to kick ass during this event and make an early presence of evolution domination. Now I hardly want to drag you guys away from eve so if there's something planned obviously that's more important but if there's lots of idle time this might be a good diversion. You can download the client now at http://www.guildwars.com. Let me know if you're interested.
    Last edited by Thermopyle; 05-06-2004, 20:18.

I'll check it out, the graphics look stunning.

Comment

im going to play it, been looking at it for a while now
      "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

sweet... there's some good guides on the internet. The biggest thing is that once you create a character make sure you find a trainer to pick a secondary profession.

Comment

cant even play it til e3 right?
          "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

Working...
          X